PDA

View Full Version : January 1947 AA Grapevine-What is your score?

MajestyJo
11-23-2013, 08:01 PM
WHAT'S YOUR SCORE?
KEEP THIS AND CHECK YOUR GRADE EACH MONTH
GIVE YOURSELF FROM ONE TO FIVE POINTS ON EACH QUESTION

1. Has my past been a mess and am I EARNESTLY DETERMINED TO ESTABLISH A BETTER WAY OF LIFE, and am I willing to make the effort?
______

2. Do I admit BEYOND ANY DOUBT that I am powerless over alcohol - that if I use it, it will destroy me? ______

3. Do I sincerely believe that there is a power greater than myself in which I WILL PUT MY TRUST regardless of what happens? ______

4. Do I realize the importance of talking A.A. and attending all A.A. MEETINGS POSSIBLE, or do I hedge and make excuses? ______

5. Am I really willing to MAKE RETRIBUTION where possible to those I have harmed, or am I just kidding? ______

6. Do I SINCERELY OBSERVE daily moments of constructive meditation, thinking of my humility and desire to understand? ______

7. Am I TRULY HONEST with others, or will I chisel if I get a chance? ______

8. Am I PATIENT in waiting for the rewards of my efforts? ______

9. Am I FRIENDLY and do I TRY TO OVERLOOK the shortcomings of others, regardless of who they are? ______

10. Am I tolerant - do I show consideration for those whose beliefs, practices or habits differ from my own? ______

11. Am I a gossip - do I repeat rumours or chatter about people's affairs? ______

12. Am I GRATEFUL for ALL HELPFUL THINGS and DO I SAY SO? ______

13. Do I have REAL COURAGE and am I FREE FROM FEAR OF ALL KINDS?
______

14. Do I really have CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF and others, or am I filled with doubt and suspicion? ______

15. Do I cooperate with others and HELP PROMOTE constructive ideas? ______

16. Do I practice SELF-CONTROL, and really forget and forgive differences? _____

17. Am I neat in my appearance, and do I keep as clean as I can under the circumstances, both in body and mind? ______

18. Am I extending any effort to help others with their problems? ______

19. Do I realize that my problem is NOT MONEY, but mental and physical?
_______

20. Am I making any reasonable effort to OVERCOME any other undesirable habits or CHARACTERISTICS I may possess? ______

Total ______

A total score of less than 50 is regarded as poor; 50 to 60 fair; 60 to 65 low average; 65 to 70 high average; 70 to 80 excellent; over 80 " impossible in this world."
January 1947 AA Grapevine