PDA

View Full Version : new user, thanks

Lancer
01-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Hi, my name is Lance and am new here, have been in/out of aa fir ten years now. Put together two weeks shy of five years once and now my sobriety date is 3/13/13 and am so greatfull for it. Finally started saying "yes"....yes to the steps, yes to the service work, yes to the suggestions and most of all...yes to my higher power. The last nine months have been the most spiritualy eye and mind opening experience i have ever had. Am looking forward to furthering my sobriety with sharing and receiving "experience strength and hope" on this forum, please feel free to correct and help me with any errors i will likely make make here, is my fist experience with anything on the web. God bless and thanks again for letting me join in

yukonm
01-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi Lance,
Welcome to our community. I am so glad that you are embracing recovery. Please take time to browse through the different forums, there is lots of information here. Let us know if you need any help navigating the site. I hope to hear from you again soon.
:67:

MajestyJo
01-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Welcome Lance, so good you found us. Look forward to sharing with you. Lot of material here, so hope you will find something that is of help to you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKvNcAVPu3DrAsow1Q989rH6htzbTwT DbNmUmkCbQAKSVo_qpb1g

BW1
01-05-2014, 02:16 AM
Hi Lance

Congratulations on your decision to say "YES" to being willing to remain sober and to participate in your own recovery.

I hope to see you around here real often.

Peace on the journey

jfreeman
01-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Hi Lance welcome and this is a great place and every day clean is a success even when I make mistakes, which I do, but when I'm making new ones that means growth I have been told. we share our strength hope and experience and I have been blessed by my friends on this site that word can not express. I keep coming back this is part of my support and my life line on this journey because I could never do this ALONE !