PDA

View Full Version : sweely

sweely
01-10-2014, 04:44 AM
i am susan i am an alcoholic addict clean since September 2004. i am grateful to be out of the hell of daily using. i can still feel disconnected from others reaching out when im having a difficult head is hardest for me thank God for God i usually faith it out. but i use food as "comfort" which doesnt help with self esteem. I keep my plants alive i got a dog 14months ago who is well and healthy i actually love him! who knew!!!. but people are another matter!! ive never had a healthy relationship. been single since i got clean 9+years. God bless you all. Love and light xxx

MajestyJo
01-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Welcome Sweely, so glad you stopped to say hello. Hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyLfhNC2tnmVwz11yw0_P919F1u2ksW ES_Ttc8yXDmf9xf5_sf

LookingOut
01-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the site. Congratulations on your sobriety. Keep walking the true path and God will guide you in the way you should go. Hope to see you back.

Mac
01-19-2014, 09:14 PM
so happy to see you among the new members,
mac

Mac
01-22-2014, 12:48 AM
sweely, so glad you're here, mac

sweely
01-27-2014, 05:11 AM
thanks for your welcome. i have just done a sugar/saccharine detox for 6 days i feel like im coming out of a dark cloud ive been using them ever since i can remember more so since getting clean from the drugs snd alcohol. it was quite painful aches in my legs headaches. but today i feel free and clear. i tell you sugar is a debilitating addiction too !! thank God i had the desperation to do what i needed to do.... i wish all my fellows a lovely peaceful day.. love Sue xx