PDA

View Full Version : Desperately need pray

London74
01-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Dear All

I have been in the programme since September and I have seen wonderful things happened. I always lived by myself and was doing well and last year I hit rock bottom and lost everything. I am now house sharing and the characters in the house are harassing me. I sat down with my sponsor and he said first thing to get a job and a new place. He said I should speak to people in the fellowship because if someone can help. But I don't want to feel needy. I had a bustup with my flatmate this morning which was not good. I need to get a job and somewhere else to live because I don't want my old life back. Please pray for me, I need all the prayers. Much love. André

LookingOut
01-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Lifting you up to God in prayer, Andre!

Also, we are ALL needy. The first indication that we are ready to change is that we cry out to God and others and ask for help. So please, by all means, ask people in the fellowship for job leads and for places to live. Believe me, they will be happy to help you!

Prayers for a good job that fits you well and a good, safe, affordable place to live with nice people! Amen

MajestyJo
01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Welcome London, so glad you signed in and shared. Sounds like prayer is needed, letting go and letting God. As a friend said to me, "Put it out to the Universe and see what you get back." I need to take the Steps to get out of where I was at. I need to give myself heal. Is there a temporary shelter you can go to, a place where you can get help and support. I knew a friend who signed herself into detox because she didn't feel safe, she wanted to stay sober and couldn't do it on her own. She was going back to school and didn't have the money to get her own place.

Stop looking at your flatmate, especially if he/she is still in their own disease. It has to begin with me and I need to take steps daily to invite my God into my life and accept His good orderly direction into my life. We do the do things and leave the results up to Him. You might be surprised, but on your God's Time, wonderful things happen and often far exceed our expectations.

What do you need to get a job? Do you need to go back to school and get extra training? Volunteer work often leads to full time and looks good on your resume.

Wishing you well on your journey. They say not to make any big changes in your first year, but you do need to keep yourself safe. We are in today, as a result of decisions made. What can we do to make new decisions?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0DanYHKOpev5PWalyLOoRlzTZ2ihK4 oihgWCrGRDdVUhvWRcm

bluidkiti
01-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Lifting you up in prayer Andre. :195:

yukonm
01-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Praying for you Andre :195:

MajestyJo
01-29-2014, 10:41 PM
Continued prayers.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7tXs8a43brWLs0n1m_9dUPe7T8zt5q tpaSIyMT76hCIMfIdtLBQ