PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance

bluidkiti
08-05-2013, 10:47 AM
yukonm was talking to me about acceptance yesterday so I thought I would put up the topic being all that has happened with the forums since Friday.

And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God's world by mistake. Big Book, p. 417

"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference."

I admit I was not at all happy about what happened concerning the forums over the weekend. I was frustrated. There were times I had to take a break and get away from the computer. I am responsible for myself. It helped taking breaks so I could renew, restore and refresh myself which enabled me to come back to the computer and have a better attitude. LOL :)

As I said, I was not happy with what happened but I accepted it. I don't have to like it in order to accept it.

Thanks for letting me share.

janbear
08-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Funny you posted this on Acceptance Tammy. I just restarted my journal and talked about accepting doesnt always mean that i like it.