PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Bluidkiti!

Chance
02-12-2014, 10:40 PM
I and probably many people appreciate your efforts. And some of them might not even realize that how you are linking them to the other sites takes a lot of time and effort too on your part. :11: Personally... IMO... :hungry:the ones that are not allowing them to be posted are selfish in their own way. There are Thousands if not more that post these everyday and these websites have been doing them for a lot longer than you. I know where we met up that they still post them their. So Personally you show a lot more than most do because you never ever GIVE UP!~~~ <3

All who Agree click Like!

With Love And Respect

Chance / Vic :62:

Chance
02-12-2014, 10:42 PM
I and probably many people appreciate your efforts. And some of them might not even realize that how you are linking them to the other sites takes a lot of time and effort too on your part. :11: Personally... IMO... :hungry:the ones that are not allowing them to be posted are selfish in their own way. There are Thousands if not more that post these everyday and these websites have been doing them for a lot longer than you. I know where we met up that they still post them their. So Personally you show a lot more than most do because you never ever GIVE UP!~~~ <3

All who Agree click Like!

With Love And Respect

Chance / Vic :62:

I can't like my own stuff :cheesy:

MajestyJo
02-13-2014, 03:03 AM
:62:

Thanks for all you do. As you know, I am limited technically. It took me a year to know how to copy and paste, and now I know how to do it 5 ways. I have a hard time managing the files and still don't know how to put tags on my posts.

http://angelwinks.net/images/iq/qcladybugs360.jpg

yukonm
02-13-2014, 06:55 AM
:42:

LookingOut
02-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Bluidkiti, you are greatly loved and appreciated for all you do! Just think how many people read and receive help even though they never participate! This site has the most loving atmosphere of any of the sites I have participated in. Support without bickering is a good thing! Jesus' hand is clearly on this ministry! Amen!