PDA

View Full Version : Pay it forward,

Larrylive
08-05-2013, 07:46 PM
i have been told to be thankful for the gifts I am about to receive, which therefore creates in my mind the impression that I already have them and thereby removing the obsession to "have" or "want". This eliminates alot of clutter and confusion in this compulsive hoarders life.

Imagine being grateful for the fact that everyone you meet loves you, I would, of course treat all those people as if I loved them in return, which would result in them doing the same. You don't really have to understand how that works, just believe that it does and it will.

Always, pay it forword.

Be Well,
Larry

BW1
11-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Always, pay it forword.

Love that prase of paying it forward Larry

Sponsors and mentors guided & encouraged me to do random acts of kindness and not get caught....and not gritch or brag...

Those that I am honored to work with today I try to encourage to do the same

The service work I do today is gratitude IN ACTION and I am so profoundly grateful I get to do it. No mattere how much I do I can never repay all that this recovery journey has done for me or given me.

My heart is full to overflowing with gratitude today.

MajestyJo
11-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Love it too, it helps me to take my recovery out of the rooms of recovery and live the program in my home and community.

BW1
12-23-2013, 11:51 PM
I am grateful for the spirit of giving this holiday season...the giving that is from the heart.