PDA

View Full Version : A list of gratitude for the day

gussieblessedby3
08-14-2014, 06:39 PM
In an effort to not focus on all the things that are wrong in my life i want to focus on all the things that are right. Thanks for this forum to share.

Grateful list:
• I am grateful for you my lord, and the peace and love you give me that is unconditional
• I am grateful you, my God, are in control. You are in the driver’s seat and that I am not. That I can pray for your guidance and peace and your will for my life.
• I am grateful for my beauty inside and out, my body, that I can feel pleasure that with that I can also feel pain.
• I am grateful for my brain that you gave me that I can think and process things in a complex way that you have given me the personality that I have
• I am grateful that I love people and that you can remove the sickness in me that cares too much
• I am grateful that you have given me this body with hands and feet that I can do things that others can not
• I am grateful for my family- my son and his charm, my daughter and her silly ways and eagerness to please, my other daughter and her raw emotions and how she shows what I try to hide so much. I am grateful that I am a mom and I get to feel their love for this season in life.
• I am grateful for my material things although they can be gone in a min their luxuries are nice while I have them. My home, my car, food, clothes and the comforts of my home
• I am grateful for my job and people who like me and care for me and that I get to help people see good things in themselves.
• I am grateful for my friends who I have. (Lord help me see how I can have friends in a healthy way. That I can be attracted to people who don’t need to be fixed and if they do that I do not try to fix them but that I give them to you.)
• I am grateful for the many bad times that I have experienced over the years and what those things have taught me. I pray that through these painful times of destruction in my life that beauty emerges from the ashes as they always do and through your power there is rebirth and beauty.:195: