PDA

View Full Version : prayers for Cheryl D.

india
12-06-2014, 12:24 PM
many thanks to all who prayed for Cheryl awhile back. she made her 30 day mark yesterday! it was hard going, as it usually is, but she did it. most doors are still closed to her regarding employment, shelter and vehicle, so I am asking for prayers for her in that department. I realize it is in God's hands and in His time, but prayers of supplication cannot hurt either. she is a faith filled woman, and is a bit less stressed about these issues (at least on the surface) but she is also a woman of action in the sense that if she has too much time on her hands she get's "stuck" in her head and that's an "awful neighborhood" she wouldn't send her best friend or worst enemy into. it's a combat zone in there. Cheryl has some legal challenges coming up, and it would look much better for her if she were to be employed by the 23rd of December; so in that vein, I am asking for prayers. this is a woman who wants sobriety more than life itself, and is working so very hard for it. she deserves another chance, and I truly believe God is giving it to her, as He does for all of us. thank you all in advance! Namaste... :195: