PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

apalmeroct25
03-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone,

my name is Andrea, i am from Vancouver, Canada. i am 136 days clean and sober today by the grace of God and the two fellowships i belong to. im excited to be a part of this site to gain knowlege and learn from everyones experience strength and hope.... i will take 24 and pass one on to everyone else

MajestyJo
03-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Welcome Andrea, so glad you made the decision to join us. Hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us. There is a lot of recovery material here and it has been my experience, that the 12 Steps are a common denominator between all fellowships. A drug is a drug, and I found that I could identify if I kept an open mind, in any recovery room I walked into. I qualified for most of them. I went to CA with an ex-boyfriend. My "C" words were caffeine, codeine, computers, chocolate, cookies, etc. and joined a CA Women's group and was a member of a NA and an AA Women's Group.

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/website-welcome/0232.gif

bluidkiti
03-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Hey Andrea, :17: I am so very glad to have you join us here. Congratulations on your sober and clean time. I hope you will continue to come and share with us here.