PDA

View Full Version : Your one true hope in the midst of suffering

bluidkiti
08-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Daily Word from Pastor Graham

“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4

I love my job. As a pastor, it’s such a privilege for me to get to walk with people on their spiritual journeys. Yet in the midst of so much joy, there are some very hard times when people come to me weeping. And more often than not, there are no words I can say that will heal their pain.

We live in a world filled with tears. And time and time again, in the Scriptures we’re reminded that suffering and anguish are an inherent part of our fallen human condition. So what is our hope? In the midst of so many trials in the tribulations of life, is there a better tomorrow we’re promised?

Well, the answer is, most definitely, yes! God has promised to wipe away every tear from every eye in the life to come. There will be no more weeping, no more pain, and no more sorrow. The old things will pass away and the new will come!

But until that day, every tear we cry should be a reminder of that wonderful promise. And while the pain you face today may be real, the hope we have in Christ is that it’s only temporary. Let your heart yearn for heaven today when all things will be made new!

IN THE MIDST OF SUFFERING, LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN GOD WILL WIPE AWAY EVERY TEAR.

BW1
08-29-2013, 02:45 PM
IN THE MIDST OF SUFFERING, LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN GOD WILL WIPE AWAY EVERY TEAR.

Heard somewhere (?) .... "Tears are God's way of putting rainbows on our soul"