PDA

View Full Version : Long time gone...lol!!!

Rhawnie
07-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi Everyone: I joined over a year ago but have had a lot happen over the past year so I haven't been on here. I get the occasional message from my dear friend Jo and it reminds me that I need to come in here and say hi so here I am. Well anyway, I lived in Ontario for over 30 years but was actually born in New Brunswick. My Mom lives in NB, is up in age and alone so a couple of years ago my husband started trying to talk me into moving to NB so I'd be closer to her but it was difficult for me to leave ON although I finally agreed because of the distance I was from her. We moved down here last Aug to a nice house and I honestly love it. The move however took a lot of time and energy which I don't have because of my health so a lot of it fell on my dear husband but we're settled in now and very happy so that's what I've been up to. I haven't been to bed yet and it's 9:25AM so I have to go soon. Also my right leg is aching really bad sitting here at my pc which bugs me because I always have a proper office chair but it hurts so bad within 20 minutes after sitting here. Oh well, things could be much worse couldn't they? I'll go now though and try to be back on within a day or 2 if not later today. Nice being back everyone and thank you for having me. Have a great day/Rhawnie

bluidkiti
07-03-2015, 09:53 AM
It is so great hearing from you Rhawnie. Glad you have gotten moved in. I hope you will continue to come and check in with us. Have a great weekend! :42:

Rhawnie
07-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Thank you very much. Yes I hope to stop by on a regular basis. We're really happy to be moved in and I have to say that life is good. Praise God to all of you.

Rhawnie

MajestyJo
07-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Good to see you my friend. I have been out of commission for the last month. My computer was acting up too and didn't have much patience and tolerance to deal with it.

So glad you are here, I look forward to sharing with you again.

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/website-welcome/0179.gif