PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Spiritual Meditations - 9/6

bluidkiti
09-04-2013, 02:23 PM
When your hope is in Christ, you will never be disappointed. ~ Malene Mendoza~

God wants you to be at peace and He wants you to free your mind from fear and anxieties. Stop worrying; instead begin meditating on the word of God. When you meditate, it will help you to focus on God rather than your problems. It encourages having intimate time and always being in the presence of God. It calms your mind and helps you not to worry. ~Malene Mendoza~

“Several years ago, I was going through a difficult period. One morning during my devotional time, I was reading in the Psalms when I came across Psalm 138. Although I had read that passage numerous times before, that particular morning the words seemed to leap off the page. ‘Though I walk in the midst of trouble...The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me....’ Although my situation did not immediately change, I was at peace. God had spoken to me through His Word. No matter what others did, He would fulfill His purpose in my life. And He will do the same for you.” --Richard Exley

Let us not be surprised when we have to face difficulties. When the wind blows hard on a tree, the roots stretch and grow the stronger. Let it be so with us. Let us not be weaklings, yielding to every wind that blows, but strong in spirit to resist. --Amy Carmichael

Waiting
Think of yourself just as a seed patiently waiting in the earth, waiting to come up a flower in the Gardener’s good time. --C. S. Lewis

God needs our time even more than our money.

Leaning on Christ makes us strong.

God offers to cleanse us of the sin in our lives.

God helps us to bear fruit that will last.

God's Provision by Steve Troxel
During the ministry of Elisha, a widow came to him for financial help. Creditors had threatened to take her two boys as slaves if she didn't pay her debt, but all the woman had left was a little oil. Elisha told her how to miraculously multiply her oil and pay her bills...and in the process bring great glory to God.
"Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don't ask for just a few. Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side." (2 Kings 4:3)
The woman gathered empty jars and began to fill them from her one small jar of oil. She continued to fill the jars until each one she collected was full; "Then the oil stopped flowing" (2 Kings 4:6). The woman was able to sell the oil and pay her debt.
Notice that the oil stopped flowing as soon as the last jar was full. If the woman would have collected half as many jars, the oil would have stopped flowing when the collected jars were filled. And if she would have collected twice as many jars, the oil would have continued until every last one was full. God's provision was equal to the number of jars she collected - equal to the number of jars she believed God would fill.
In our limited understanding of God we often place artificial restrictions on what we think He can accomplish, and our prayers become reduced to what we believe is actually possible. In this sense, our low level of faith has limited what God provides. Peter never would have stepped out of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus if confined to the realm of his own understanding. Peter left room for God to work beyond what he could understand.
God desires for each of us to trust Him beyond the bounds of our best analysis, and to draw closer than what we believe is ever possible. Peter didn't need to understand how the atomic structure of water might be altered to provide stability, he simply needed to know with certainty that Jesus was calling; "Lord, if it's You, tell me to come to You on the water" (Matthew 14:28).
We serve an Awesome God - more awesome than we will ever comprehend; "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9). We must never believe there's a problem too big for God to handle; "He is able to do immeasurably more..." (Ephesians 3:20). Let's pray with a faith that truly believes our Father is the Creator of the Universe, and let's refuse to place limits on God's provision.

RENEW YOUR MIND by Tom Norvell
As we make our way in life following Jesus something happens. We commit ourselves (sacrifice our lives) to God. We seek His guidance and long to know His will for our lives. We want Him to be the Lord, the ruler, of all that we think, say and do. We rely on His promises for strength, power, wisdom, courage, and the promise that His Spirit will guide us in all understanding.
In the process of all that, something amazing happens. We are changed. We are transformed. We become someone we have never known, and maybe never dreamed we could become. It happens through His power and it happens as our minds renewed.
To renew means to “resume (an activity) after an interruption. It means to “return to, take up again, come back to, begin again, start again, restart, recommence; continue (with), carry on. It implies the return to something or some place where we once were.
The follower of Jesus has little trouble seeing the need, understanding the process, and appreciating the opportunity to “renew our minds.” Where would we be if we did not have this gift of renewal?
As important as the renewal process is, and as vital as it is to our spiritual transformation, it often seems that we know very little about it. What is it? How does it work? How are our minds renewed?
From two of the three texts we have been examining (see them below) it seems apparent that it is something that happens to us. “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind” (NIV), and “You’ll be changed from the inside out.” (The Message). However, the New Living Version indicated it involves our “changing the way you think.” Actually the NIV leans toward some action on our part as well. So, let me offer a few thoughts on we can do to renew our minds and how we can prepare ourselves to have our minds renewed.
Sometimes we must literally change the way we think. There are times when our thinking just gets off track. Our brains (with the assistance of the great Enemy) begin to tell us lies. “God does not really love you.” “He is not really going to forgive you of your sins.” “You have done too many bad things to ever be make clean again.” When that happens we need to simply remind our brains that “this is wrong thinking and I refuse to do any more.” This requires an honest examination of what we are thinking and how it is affecting us. When it happens we need to literally change the way we think.
Sometimes we must do things that will renew our minds. There are times when we need to do some physical activity that causes us to change the way we think. Stress, busy schedules, sickness, fatigue, and being overwhelmed by life and cause us to lose our focus, lose our direction, and confuse our thinking. When that happens we need to take a break. It may help to get away by ourselves. Jesus did that regularly and at times took his disciples with him. We may need to get some rest. We may need to read something different. We may need to spend time with His Word. We may need to talk with a counselor or close friend who can help us regain a healthier perspective.
Sometimes we simply experience the renewal of our minds. There are times when it just happens. You see a rainbow after a storm. You witness a beautiful sunset. You wake up early and sit outside as the sun rises. You take a walk by the ocean, or you hike through the mountain. You get a call from a close friend. You read a passage from Scripture that you have read hundreds of times, but this time you see something new and fresh and different. You hear a song. You hear a sermon. You sit quietly with your Bible in your lap asking God to “Show me something new.” You hold a baby in your arms. You attend a funeral. You read an article. There may be no explanation but it happens. Your mind is renewed. You have a fresh look on life. You feel refreshed, revived, and restored.
However it happens, when it happens you are convinced once again that God is on your side, that He loves you more than you love yourself, and He is working in your life and in your heart to transform your life, mind, and soul. And, you are once again confident that your life has meaning and purpose and value.
Father, renew our minds to see You more clearly.
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” (Romans 12:2, NIV)
“Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.” (Romans 12:2,The Message)
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” (Romans 12:2, NLV)

Do You Want to Be Made Well? by Dick Innes
"A certain man was there who had an infirmity for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he had already been in this condition for a long time, He asked him, 'Do you want to be made whole?" (John 5:5-6)
You may have heard the old story (a fable to be sure) about the father who knocks on his son's door. "James" he says, "wake up!" James answers, "I don't want to get up, Papa."
The father shouts, "Get up. You have to go to school." James says, "I don't want to go to school." "Why not?" asks the father. "Three reasons," says James. "First, because it's so dull; second, the kids tease me; and third, I hate school."
And the father replies, "Well, I am going to give you three reasons why you must go to school. First, because it is your duty; second, because you are forty-five years old, and third, because you are the headmaster."
When I ask people in seminars how many believe that God has a purpose for their life, most will raise their hand. But when I ask how many know what it is, only a few have any idea what it might be, and even fewer have clearly defined it. Most say they want to know what it is but don't diligently seek God to discover what it is.
Many people say they want to overcome their problems too, but are not prepared to do their part to make it happen. Even the best psychologists will tell you that "people don't really want to be cured. What they want is relief; a cure is too painful." One surgeon said that many patients who come to him with a problem would rather that he operate on their body than they operate on their lifestyle, and that only about 25 percent of his patients accept responsibility for their wellness.
Jesus didn't say, "Do you wish to be made well, but rather, do you want to be made well?" To be made well needs to be more than a wish. It needs to be a true desire, with determination and commitment to do what one has to do to get well. As a Chinese proverbs puts it, "Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."
Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please give me the want to get well in every area of my life, and reveal to me any areas of resistance so I can deal with these issues, and accept full responsibility for my wellness. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." (Psalm 51:10)

CHANGING AS WE GROW OLDER by Alan Smith
A young boy was looking through the family album and asked his mother, "Who's this fellow on the beach with you with all the muscles and curly hair?"
"That's your father."
"Then who's the old bald-headed man who lives with us now?"
Let's be honest -- we all change as the years pass, and some of the changes are not for the better! Physically speaking, few 50- or 60-year-olds have improved physically from what they were like when they were 20 or 30 years old.
But the more important thing is how we are changing spiritually. In Ephesians 4, Paul talks about putting off the old man (sinful actions and attitudes) and putting on the new man (Christ-like qualities). That's not a once-in-a-lifetime activity. It's an ongoing process.
If we are going to grow, we must change. And what is the goal?
"...so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more." (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Something in the Water by Sally I. Kennedy
"If you knew the gift of God... you would have asked him and he would have given you living water." John 4:10
Large clumps of fuschia colored flowers are planted in the round clay pots on our back deck. They are hardy, as well as butterfly attractors. Yesterday afternoon I was in the yard and noticed all the brown leaves on them. "It looks as if they're dying", I thought. "What in the world?!"
An instant replay ran in my mind, the kids making dirt pies and flower soup over in that area. And oh yes, helping Grandma water the plants! That means taking bucketsful of pool water and dumping them on the impatiens.
For a time, the plants flourished. Apparently, however, there is something in the water that doesn't agree with them, perhaps the chlorine. And it got 'em.
Living water; we all need it. If you're drinking some other kind, it will eventually getcha. And the 'something' in living water is available for free. To anyone, anytime.
That's good news.

Praying For Others Author Unknown
A hospital chaplain visited a delightful old lady in the hospital. As he approached her bed, he noticed that with the index finger of one hand she was touching, one by one, the fingers of the other, with her eyes closed. When the chaplain spoke to her she opened her eyes and said, "Oh, chaplain, I was just saying my prayers - the prayers my grandmother taught me many years ago."
The chaplain looked puzzled, so she went on to explain, "I hold my hand like this, my thumb towards me. That reminds me to pray for those nearest to me. Then, there is my pointing finger, so I pray for those who point the way to others - teachers, leaders, parents. The next finger is the biggest so I pray for those in high places. After that comes the weakest finger - look it won't stand up by itself - so I pray for the sick and the lonely and the afraid. And this little one - well, last of all I pray for myself."
What a great lesson! It is so easy to make our prayers about us - "Help me... deliver me... give me... show me... I need... I want..." when our prayers should be for and about others.
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18
"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." Philippians 2:3

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
The road has been rocky in a rugged terrain, but you are being trained and strengthened by this difficult journey. I have been with you every step of the way to point out the lessons that you must learn in this season, which will be of great benefit to you as you progress. I am preparing you for the next spiritual level that awaits those who are truly willing to yield to the voice of My Spirit, says the Lord. Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

I see your waffling, not knowing whether or not you are in the flow of My Spirit. Settle the issue today, once and for all. Have I not been with you in these times when change brought about order? It was I who brought about the circumstances that required change that resulted in divine order. Let your faith rest in the assurance that nothing escapes My notice, and when you call for help I am there to give wisdom and direction. I am with you, says the Lord. Be strong and unwavering. You are precious in My sight. Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

You are still in a period of adjustment as the changes that have taken place become reality. The test is still to see if you will trust Me when your foundation is shaken, says the Lord. Be strong in your faith and resolute in your focus and spiritual intentions. 1 Chronicles 19:13 "Be of good courage, and let us be strong for our people and for the cities of our God. And may the LORD do what is good in His sight."

I heard rumbling in the foundations of the earth, and I knew it was the sound of the LORD establishing His purposes. He is bringing forth His work--His order--out of the chaos that Satan is creating in the world. Then, I saw people planting seeds, and I heard the sounds of hope and faith for a bountiful harvest. I also saw bees going forth from their hive to pollinate the flowers to become fruit and to make honey--the sweetness of the season. And the LORD said, "Everything is being done in My order and by My design. Your part is to sow the seeds that will produce the desired harvest. Now is the time to consider what you sow into your own life and into the lives of others. Will your harvest be sweet or bitter? You get to choose." Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

I saw a man walking around the perimeter of a town as he surveyed the damage, which reminded me of Nehemiah. He was sorrowful at the destruction he could see and was calculating what it would take to rebuild and restore what once was a holy habitation. And, I heard the LORD say, "You are My holy habitation. You too have been broken and some of you, My people, still lie in ruins. Yield to Me, and I will restore and renew all that has been broken." Then, I could feel the re-positioning or a shift of my spirit in union with God and the alignment of my internal energy with health, life and purpose. John 17:22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Hebrews 6:19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil. I saw an anchor with the name "hope" engraved on it. I saw a rope that extended into the heavenlies attached to the anchor. The anchor was then lowered into a pool at the command of God. And, the Spirit of the Lord said, "This pool of water represents a new level of faith for this season. The things that you have only hoped for will now be realized because they will enter into the pool of faith that I am providing." Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heal My Broken Heart by Nancy Burr
Lord I need some time alone
Just to spend with You.
I’m overwhelmed cause I can’t find
The strength to get me through.
I know I need to trust in You
When sadness covers me.
But I feel numb and so confused,
Please help me Lord I plea.
Each day I ask that You would please
Heal my broken heart.
But Lord it just seems to get worse
My world is torn apart.
I don’t know what I’m doing Lord
I don’t know what to say.
All I know is that I’m sad
And the pain won’t go away.
So much pain and sorrow Lord,
Makes me feel sick inside.
Out of control is how life feels
And it makes me want to hide.
But there’s no place where I can go,
Where I feel safe from harm.
So please dear Jesus let me hide
Inside Your loving arms.
When I’m inside Your loving arms
I feel safe and warm.
I feel like I can cope again.
And forget about the storm.
But I know when I leave this place
I’ll surely fall apart.
So please take all my cares and fears
And the pain that fills my heart.
Please teach me how to live my life
Where You are in control.
And show me how to trust in You
So my life can be whole.
Sometimes I just can’t see the path
That’s right in front of me.
So be my guide and help me see
I pray down on my knee.

I Live For A Reason by Nancy Burr
I know I live for a reason,
and it makes me want to sing.
I live because of the Father,
the maker of everything.
He made every detail,
of this life of mine.
And He knows my future,
for my life He did design.
From the very beginning,
He’s had a plan for me.
And if I just open my heart,
this plan He’ll help me see.
He’ll reveal it to me slowly,
So overwhelmed I don’t become.
But soon it will be clearer
And I’ll see it one by one.
But everything I’ll not know,
For only God can know.
But if I just keep trusting,
My faith in Him will grow.
I live because of Love.
To serve the Father above.

Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Luke 6:38

The psalmist wrote, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10

Love and Joy Perfected
9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. 11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another. John 15:9-17

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

25 He who is of a proud heart stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered. 26 He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, But whoever walks wisely will be delivered. Proverbs 28

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

LET GO OF THE PAST Author Unknown
My child, Give up! Give up those hurts of the past. It's time to move on. satan loves to have you live in the past because that renders you ineffective to live in the present-in the now.
Tell Me, child. What is it that has happened to you? Who hurt you? What mistakes have you made that you regret? Did what happen to you change the fact that Jesus loves you, and He died on the cross for you so you could live in heaven with Him for all eternity?
Can anything or anyone ever change that fact? You know that nothing can ever nullify what Jesus did for you on the cross. If that's true, and it is, then nothing else matters, does it?
There is nothing that can happen to you, nothing anyone can do to you that can ever change the fact that My Son, Jesus, loves you and died on the cross for you so you gain heaven for all eternity. No one can ever take that away from you. No One!
Hold on to that thought. Put things in their proper perspective. When you do that, you'll see that being loved unconditionally, attaining salvation and the right to go to heaven is your ultimate goal. Everything else pales in comparison to that.
Even physical death cannot take heaven away from you, for then the real you-your spirit-just changes abodes. Physical death for Christians is moving from living in the temple of the Holy Spirit, your body, to living in heaven.
I know, My child, I know. Your mind is often filled with hurtful things that happen to you. Sometimes you even say to people "You don't know how much it hurt Me when such and such happened." Well, I ask you again, does what happen to you in the past change the fact that Jesus loves you and died for you, and now you can spend eternity with Him in heaven? I don't have to wait for your answer, because I know immediately your mind said, "No!"
Then, child, nothing else matters! Compared to eternity, all problems are nothing. Loving Me, being in My family, gaining the right to live in heaven for eternity-that's what's important in life. If you lose that, you've lost it all. Don't hold grudges. forgive! Nothing you can gain on earth can make up for that loss, and nothing can happen to you on earth that can take that away from you- Nothing!
Love,
God

I Have No Idea Where I’m Going
My Lord God I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that my desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope that I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. --Thomas Merton

Read Through The Bible
1 Chronicles 15
The Ark Brought to Jerusalem
1 David built houses for himself in the City of David; and he prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched a tent for it. 2 Then David said, “No one may carry the ark of God but the Levites, for the Lord has chosen them to carry the ark of God and to minister before Him forever.” 3 And David gathered all Israel together at Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the Lord to its place, which he had prepared for it. 4 Then David assembled the children of Aaron and the Levites: 5 of the sons of Kohath, Uriel the chief, and one hundred and twenty of his brethren; 6 of the sons of Merari, Asaiah the chief, and two hundred and twenty of his brethren; 7 of the sons of Gershom, Joel the chief, and one hundred and thirty of his brethren; 8 of the sons of Elizaphan, Shemaiah the chief, and two hundred of his brethren; 9 of the sons of Hebron, Eliel the chief, and eighty of his brethren; 10 of the sons of Uzziel, Amminadab the chief, and one hundred and twelve of his brethren. 11 And David called for Zadok and Abiathar the priests, and for the Levites: for Uriel, Asaiah, Joel, Shemaiah, Eliel, and Amminadab. 12 He said to them, “You are the heads of the fathers’ houses of the Levites; sanctify yourselves, you and your brethren, that you may bring up the ark of the Lord God of Israel to the place I have prepared for it. 13 For because you did not do it the first time, the Lord our God broke out against us, because we did not consult Him about the proper order.” 14 So the priests and the Levites sanctified themselves to bring up the ark of the Lord God of Israel. 15 And the children of the Levites bore the ark of God on their shoulders, by its poles, as Moses had commanded according to the word of the Lord. 16 Then David spoke to the leaders of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers accompanied by instruments of music, stringed instruments, harps, and cymbals, by raising the voice with resounding joy. 17 So the Levites appointed Heman the son of Joel; and of his brethren, Asaph the son of Berechiah; and of their brethren, the sons of Merari, Ethan the son of Kushaiah; 18 and with them their brethren of the second rank: Zechariah, Ben, Jaaziel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Unni, Eliab, Benaiah, Maaseiah, Mattithiah, Elipheleh, Mikneiah, Obed-Edom, and Jeiel, the gatekeepers; 19 the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were to sound the cymbals of bronze; 20 Zechariah, Aziel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Unni, Eliab, Maaseiah, and Benaiah, with strings according to Alamoth; 21 Mattithiah, Elipheleh, Mikneiah, Obed-Edom, Jeiel, and Azaziah, to direct with harps on the Sheminith; 22 Chenaniah, leader of the Levites, was instructor in charge of the music, because he was skillful; 23 Berechiah and Elkanah were doorkeepers for the ark; 24 Shebaniah, Joshaphat, Nethanel, Amasai, Zechariah, Benaiah, and Eliezer, the priests, were to blow the trumpets before the ark of God; and Obed-Edom and Jehiah, doorkeepers for the ark. 25 So David, the elders of Israel, and the captains over thousands went to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord from the house of Obed-Edom with joy. 26 And so it was, when God helped the Levites who bore the ark of the covenant of the Lord, that they offered seven bulls and seven rams. 27 David was clothed with a robe of fine linen, as were all the Levites who bore the ark, the singers, and Chenaniah the music master with the singers. David also wore a linen ephod. 28 Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the Lord with shouting and with the sound of the horn, with trumpets and with cymbals, making music with stringed instruments and harps. 29 And it happened, as the ark of the covenant of the Lord came to the City of David, that Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David whirling and playing music; and she despised him in her heart.

Dear Lord, help us to devote time each day to serving you. Open our eyes to see where we are needed. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.