PDA

View Full Version : Please Read - About The Site

bluidkiti
08-06-2013, 07:00 AM
There was an issue with the database at the hosting site the first weekend of August, 2013 and the forums were lost so I had to reinstall them.

If you haven't done so yet, you will need to re-register. You can do so at http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/register.php .

For anyone reading this I ask that you please pass this information on to anyone that you know that was a member of the site before it went down.

I thank you so very much for your patience. Please let me know if you need help with anything else. You can contact me through PM on the board or at bluidkiti@centurylink.net .

bluidkiti
08-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I have the Arcade back up and running. Please let me know if there are any issues with it.

captpaulge
08-09-2013, 06:46 AM
I made it back. Many attempts, many failures, like getting sober I guess. Can't follow directions.

bluidkiti
08-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Just bumping this up so anyone who was a member before the site went down may see this notice about needing to re-register if they haven't done so yet.

Thank you everyone for your help, patience, love and support over the years. Together we can do what we can't do alone. :1: