PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my sister in law

bluidkiti
03-23-2016, 09:56 AM
My husband's sister is in the hospital. She was taken there by ambulance this morning. We don't know for sure yet what has happened to her. She thinks she may have had a stroke. Will let you know more when I know more. Please pray for her.

bluidkiti
03-23-2016, 11:44 AM
The doctor checked my husband's sister out and everything seems fine. Praise God.

MajestyJo
04-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Was at my sister's for Easter. I asked her if she felt up to having us. She was cooking for 7 others, so what are two more, except that my son eats enough for three skinny people. I do get envious when I see him eat. He is skinny and I get fat just watching him eat.

My sister did brunch at the church and got up at 5:30 a.m. to prepare for it all. I wish she could say no, better still, have her husband say no for her, which he would never do. He feels like she should never say "No!" to anyone, especially if it makes him look good.

Continued prayers please, for her and me as I find myself resentful. She never goes to the doctor at the first signs of any symptom until her disease is well advanced. The same thing happened with her diabetes as well as her heart condition.