Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - April (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10924)

bluidkiti 04-01-2017 07:25 AM

Bible Verses - April

April 1

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! Psalm 133:1

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. – Psalm 34:10

Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue. Proverbs 17:28

bluidkiti 04-02-2017 07:41 AM

April 2

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:48

One thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God — that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. —1 Corinthians 1:30

bluidkiti 04-03-2017 08:15 AM

April 3

1 John 4:21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. - Luke 6:31

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 2:2-3 (NLT) You must crave pure spiritual milk so that you can grow into the fullness of your salvation. Cry out for this nourishment as a baby cries for milk, now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I long to know You more! I ask that You help me never get complacent in my relationship with You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me — put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. —Philippians 4:9

22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you. — Proverbs 20:22

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4

dwmoeller 04-03-2017 10:05 AM

My times are in your hands. - Psalm 31:15

Thought: Don't sweat the small things, and leave the big things to God !

bluidkiti 04-04-2017 07:42 AM

April 4

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

The Lord will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned. Psalm 34:22

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! —Philippians 4:4

dwmoeller 04-04-2017 08:26 AM

I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you. - Isaiah 48:17

Thought: God looks out for your best interests.

bluidkiti 04-05-2017 09:16 AM

April 5

1 Peter 3:15 (CEV) Honor Christ and let Him be the Lord of your life. Always be ready to give an answer when someone asks you about your hope.

Thought: Your own personal decision can make a difference in the lives of others.

Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. - Psalm 119:1

I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word. My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises. – Psalm 119:147-148

"Comfort, comfort my people," says your God. Isaiah 40:1

Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. —Philippians 4:5

dwmoeller 04-05-2017 10:42 AM

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord. - Proverbs 16:20

Thought: You can always learn more from God.

bluidkiti 04-06-2017 07:36 AM

April 6

How has God provided for your needs? ‘Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done’ (Johnson Oatman Jr, 1897).

Matthew 25:21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

Psalm 141:3 (NIRV) Lord, guard my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips.

Thought: Our words can hurt or heal. Choose them wisely.

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. - Matthew 5:8

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” – 1 Samuel 16:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. —Philippians 4:6

Ephesians 4:2-7 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

dwmoeller 04-06-2017 08:38 AM

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! - 1 John 3:1

Thought: The Father gave up His Son to make us His children.

bluidkiti 04-07-2017 08:18 AM

April 7

Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12

...present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 4:6-7

bluidkiti 04-08-2017 03:39 AM

April 8

1 Chronicles 16:8 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

Psalm 108:1-5
A song. A psalm of David.
My heart, O God, is steadfast;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

bluidkiti 04-09-2017 07:24 AM

April 9

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

bluidkiti 04-10-2017 07:48 AM

April 10

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24

Psalm 115:12 (NIV) The Lord remembers us and will bless us...

Thought: He sees the needs of every heart.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. - Matthew 16:24

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. —1 Corinthians 15:3-5

1 Peter 5:5-10
In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

dwmoeller 04-10-2017 02:42 PM

But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him. - Psalm 103:17

Thought: God's love radiates in all directions forever from the cross.

bluidkiti 04-11-2017 07:48 AM

April 11

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." Mark 14:38

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Psalm 115:1 (NIV) Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness.

Thought: What can you thank God for today?

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. Matthew 24:4-5

You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth. Deuteronomy 8:17-18a

1 John 3:16-18 — This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. — Proverbs 19:21

bluidkiti 04-12-2017 09:01 AM

April 12

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15:13

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Psalm 112:5 (NIV) Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

Thought: Want a blessing? Be a blessing.

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. - Ephesians 5:2

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 1 John 3:11

Revelation 21:5 — He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. —Philippians 4:12-13

dwmoeller 04-12-2017 02:36 PM

One man gives freely, yet gains even more. - Proverbs 11:24

Thought: The joy is in the giving!

bluidkiti 04-13-2017 07:54 AM

April 13

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Psalm 116:16 (NIV) You have freed me from my chains...

Thought: Let go of your guilt. God already forgave you.

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep." - John 10:11

Today’s Scripture: Psalms 27:1 (NLT): The Lord is my light and my salvation- so why should I be afraid? The Lord protects me from danger- so why should I tremble?

Today’s Thought: We have a hope that no one can steal from us – the fact that we know Jesus! When satan attacks us, all we need to do is remind him of his future! We are called to live a victorious life!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for saving me. I ask that You always help me remember who I am in You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 4:19

Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” – Luke 22:39-42

1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

bluidkiti 04-14-2017 07:28 AM

April 14

"If you love me, you will obey what I command." John 14:15

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

Today’s Scripture: Psalms 18:1-2 (NLT): I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.

Today’s Thought: Trust is a big factor in our relationship with God. We must realize that no matter how hard life gets – God is in control! Trust Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me learn to trust You with everything. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

dwmoeller 04-14-2017 02:04 PM

But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

bluidkiti 04-15-2017 08:44 AM

April 15

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:11

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. - Romans 5:8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 15:1 (NLT): A gentle answer turns away wrath, but harsh words stir up anger.

Today’s Thought: Our words can set the course of an entire day. We can either tear down or build up. Let’s choose to build up today!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that all my conversations be pleasing to You today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

bluidkiti 04-16-2017 08:09 AM

April 16

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." John 15:16

There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. – Matthew 28:2-6 (NIV)

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 16:3 (NLT): Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed.

Today’s Thought: When we put our lives fully in God’s hands, He will make sure you succeed. Success in God’s eyes are totally different then man’s view of success.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I put my life fully in Your hands. I ask that You use me however You want. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

bluidkiti 04-17-2017 08:01 AM

April 17

"...The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalms 27:1

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20

2 Corinthians 5:9 (ERV) Our only goal is to always please the Lord...

Thought: Make. Life. Simple.

He will feed his flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young. - Isaiah 40:11

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 16:20 (NLT): Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be happy.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully trust You in every area of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

bluidkiti 04-18-2017 07:24 AM

April 18

Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2

Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. – John 1:16-17

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 16:18 (NLT): Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for saving my life. I ask that You help me always give You the glory so I never get prideful. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Colossians 2:6-7 6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

bluidkiti 04-19-2017 08:42 AM

April 19

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." Matthew 18:11

Isaiah 41:13 (NIV) For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear; I will help you."

Thought: You woke up with a heavy heart. Trust His word, and trade your fear for faith.

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. – Romans 8:31-34

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 1 John 5:1

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 17:1 (NLT): A dry crust eaten in peace is better than a great feast with strife.

Today’s Thought: Peace is often considered a luxury in today’s world. However, as Christians, we are called to be peacemakers. In fact, there is a great blessing attached to being a peacemaker. Are you a peacemaker?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me become a peacemaker today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

dwmoeller 04-19-2017 09:37 AM

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. - John 5:24

Thought: Today is one day in eternity with Christ.

bluidkiti 04-20-2017 07:28 AM

April 20

Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Psalm 31:19 (NIV) How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in You.

Thought: Pray: "God, show me all that I have in You. Amen."

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. – Isaiah 53:5

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 17:17 (NLT): A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.

Today’s Thought: As Christians, we are all considered “brothers & sisters.” We should help each other..as often as we can. When is the last time you helped someone in their time of need?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me find ways to help other people. In fact, show me non Christians who need help so I can lead them to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

dwmoeller 04-20-2017 10:05 AM

[Jesus] said to them, "It is I; don't be afraid." - John 6:20

Thought: When life's storms rage, Jesus will calm your fears.

bluidkiti 04-21-2017 07:32 AM

April 21

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being..." Acts 17:28

Once you were like sheep who wandered away. But now you have turned to your Shepherd, the Guardian of your souls. - 1 Peter 2:25

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 17:22 (NLT): A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.

Today’s Thought: We are light in this dark world. People look to us, as Christians for strength whether they tell you or not. Let’s be cheerful today and see what God does!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank You for saving my life! I ask that Your joy flow out of me today so I can shine bright for You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Philippians 3:12-14 — Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. —1 Corinthians 15:57

dwmoeller 04-21-2017 09:53 AM

[Jesus said], "I am the resurrection and the life." - John 11:25

Thought: Grim death gives way to Jesus.

bluidkiti 04-22-2017 07:37 AM

April 22

Proverbs 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me. Psalm 31:15

Acts 3:19 — Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord...

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. —1 Corinthians 15:58

Psalm 103:2 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—

bluidkiti 04-23-2017 09:19 AM

April 23

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Romans 12:2, ESV " Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! - Psalm 57:7

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. —Philippians 4:23

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 118:1

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

bluidkiti 04-24-2017 07:25 AM

April 24

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. Matthew 6:19-20

Psalm 141:3, ESV "Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!"

Isaiah 38:17 (NIV) In Your love you kept me from the pit of destruction...

Thought: God will make a way. Follow Him.

Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart. – Psalm 119:33-34

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 1:6 (NLT): And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again.

Today’s Thought: God knows the beginning from the end. He also has a wonderful plan for each one of us. Be encouraged & know that He will finish what He started in you!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for always meeting my needs. I ask that You help me trust You, completely. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Psalms 118:8

dwmoeller 04-24-2017 10:22 AM

Pleasant words are honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. - Proverbs 16:24

Thought: Life's three most helpful words: "I Forgive You!"

bluidkiti 04-25-2017 07:35 AM

April 25

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:10

"Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39

"...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Psalm 71:8

Luke 9:61, NLT "Yes Lord, I will follow you."

Isaiah 38:17b (NIV) ...You have put all my sins behind your back.

Thought: Let it go. Forgive yourself. God did.

The LORD has made the heavens his throne; from there he rules over everything. - Psalm 103:19

You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. – Deuteronomy 8:17-18

I lift up my eyes to the hills — where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. — Proverbs 18:10

dwmoeller 04-25-2017 07:47 AM

"Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." - Isaiah 1:18

Thought: Though colored red in sin, I am covered pure white by God's grace.

bluidkiti 04-26-2017 08:40 AM

April 26

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” - the things God has prepared for those who love him

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Psalms 55:22

Romans 8:2 (NIV) Through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

Thought: You're not who you used to be.

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. - Hebrews 10:23

Bless the Lord. O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. Psalms 103:2

Ephesians 6:10, KJV "Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might."

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 1:11 (NLT): May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation -those good things that are produced in your life by Jesus Christ-for this will bring much glory and praise to God.

Today’s Thought: Once you give your heart to Jesus people should be able to tell that something is different about you. Why? Because Jesus changes everything! Today let’s try to let our light shine bright!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that my life always shine bright for You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

He will not let your foot slip — he who watches over you will not slumber... —Psalm 121:3

dwmoeller 04-26-2017 09:55 AM

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire, He set my feet on a rock and gave me a fir place to stand. - Psalm 40:2

Thought: That is exactly what God (my Higher Power) did for me. When you get that sinking feeling, stand firm on Christ.

bluidkiti 04-27-2017 07:35 AM

April 27

Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let everything you do be done in love [motivated and inspired by God’s love for us]."

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. - Romans 8:38

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13

The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. —Psalm 121:8

Philippians 4:10-13 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Jonah 2:6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, LORD my God, brought my life up from the pit.