Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14937)

bluidkiti 08-01-2018 07:06 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: Stay protected within the boundaries of My will. Being truly righteous will keep doors to the enemy closed so that you are not vulnerable. Examine yourself to see and understand the areas in your life where you are spiritually weak. Stand strong in relationship with Me, says the Lord. I will direct you away from potential danger and keep you safe. Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

willbe275 08-01-2018 01:46 PM

Amen, all glory to God the Almighty.

bluidkiti 08-02-2018 05:38 AM

August 2: Great reward awaits those who have been unwavering and diligent to do all that I ask. I call you good and faithful servants, and it is time to reap the benefits of your service. What you have done in secret will be rewarded openly, says the Lord. Well done! Matthew 25:21 "His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ "

willbe275 08-02-2018 04:12 PM

The benefits of doing the right thing is enormous. Praise the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-03-2018 05:50 AM

August 3: Let there be an end to whining and be thankful. I have been with you every step of the way. I have shown you things that you would never have been aware of. I have directed you and kept you. You are My chosen. Strive to maintain sweet relationship with Me, says the Lord, and access the strength and perfection that I have provided. 1 Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

bluidkiti 08-04-2018 06:02 AM

August 4: Take every opportunity that presents itself to adjust and correct situations that have been difficult and wrong. Adjustments will open the way to move forward without hindrance, says the Lord. But, you will have to deal with things that would be easier to ignore. Set yourself on a path of truth and righteousness. Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

bluidkiti 08-05-2018 06:10 AM

August 5: Growth is the epitome of incremental change, and your desire for spiritual growth requires change. The only thing holding you back is your resistance. You can't keep things the way they are and grow at the same time. Something has to give, and that would be your will. Be willing to let go of everything that has outlived its usefulness in your environment, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

willbe275 08-05-2018 06:29 PM

Nothing changes, Nothing changes... I truly believe that..

bluidkiti 08-06-2018 06:09 AM

August 6: As landscapes take on different textures with the change of season, so will your life reflect internal spiritual growth. Move with the flow of transformation. You have come a long way, but you are not yet perfected. Internal change will be expressed externally, says the Lord. Refuse the temptation to suppress who you are becoming for fear of rejection. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-07-2018 06:35 AM

August 7: It is important that you communicate clearly in these days. Misunderstanding could create unnecessary problems. Be open, honest, and willing to listen carefully to others in order to alleviate frustration. Presumption is your enemy, says the Lord. Stay with what you know to be true. Apply the truth of My Word to every situation. Psalm 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

bluidkiti 08-08-2018 06:42 AM

August 8: Be calm and refuse to allow circumstances to upset you. Remember that I have everything under control, and you need not worry. This time will require faith and patience for you to get through successfully. Steer clear of fear and allow My Spirit to guide every step, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

bluidkiti 08-09-2018 06:12 AM

August 9: Ask and I will give you the wisdom you need to solve difficult problems and to set you on the right path to fulfill destiny. Complexities that are beyond your understanding need My input, says the Lord. You cannot do this alone. Let Me help you. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

willbe275 08-09-2018 09:18 AM

We can do all things through Our Lord Jesus Christ who give us strength.

bluidkiti 08-10-2018 06:18 AM

August 10: Even though you encounter unexpected situations, you must take things in stride and not allow that which is temporary to interrupt the flow of the eternal Spirit, says the Lord. The stress of this time will pass and you will be stronger and wiser than you were before. Every day is an opportunity to see Me at work in your life. You are truly being transformed, but transformation is sometimes painful. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

bluidkiti 08-11-2018 05:35 AM

August 11: Beloved, you are still in a very dry time spiritually as you finish up what you started some time ago. You have to get through this time before you can find the fresh anointing for the next season. Don't get ahead of yourself. Take one step at a time and deal with one thing at a time to get through this tedious place that will require patience and perseverance, says the Lord. I will give you the strength to endure. James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.