Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26174)

bluidkiti 03-01-2022 06:38 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March

March 1: The road has been rough with obstacles and detours, ups and downs, but soon things will become smoother and easier to navigate. Stay the course, and trust Me to bring you through to victory. You are My chosen generation. 1 Peter 2:9-10 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

bluidkiti 03-02-2022 06:36 AM

March 2: Pay attention to your spiritual condition and refuse to be distracted with things happening around you. Your health and well-being originate in your spirit and soul. It is imperative that you stay connected to Me so that you can prosper in all things. That must be your primary objective. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

bluidkiti 03-03-2022 06:44 AM

March 3: The details are what often trip you up. This is a time when your attention to the finer points is required, so look beyond the larger picture to see more clearly what you are dealing with. Ask for help when you need it. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

bluidkiti 03-04-2022 05:37 AM

March 4: Regardless of the chaos around you and the things that seem to keep you off balance, I am your foundation. I am the solid rock on which you stand. It is My Word and the unchanging Spirit that will keep you stable and firmly in My grasp. Isaiah 35:3-4 Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.

bluidkiti 03-05-2022 07:11 AM

March 5: Do not project out to imagine what you will have to deal with in the days ahead. It is enough to take care of your responsibilities and needs of today. Hold your plans loosely with an open hand so that you can embrace change as it comes. Put your faith and trust in Me to direct your steps. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti 03-05-2022 11:58 PM

March 6: Many of you, My people, have been too concerned about what other people think, or about how you think they see you. That has resulted in an attitude of self-consciousness that will keep you from walking in spiritual freedom. You have to let it go. What matters is that you receive direction and correction only from Me, says the Lord. Stay close. Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty.

bluidkiti 03-07-2022 06:37 AM

March 7: Come close to Me in times of trouble and do not be afraid. I know your situation, your trials and tribulation, and I have not left you nor forsaken you. I am with you to bring you through. Put you faith and trust in Me to show you the way. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

bluidkiti 03-08-2022 07:02 AM

March 8: When you do not know what to do, be still. Quiet your mind and emotions and seek My face. Listen for My voice to lead you out of this valley of the shadow of death. I see what you cannot see and I can do what you cannot do, but you must be still, have faith, and wait for direction. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

bluidkiti 03-09-2022 05:58 AM

March 9: Set yourself to be sensitive to My Spirit and I will give you a peak into things to come, but you also must stay current and live where you are now. Give your full attention to that which I am showing you. There are valuable lessons to be learned that will strengthen your faith and spiritual resolve. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

bluidkiti 03-10-2022 06:33 AM

March 10: Let your faith triumph in trouble by trusting in your God, and establish yourself in the peace that is beyond understanding. You have every right to be concerned and unhappy except for the truth that I am with you, says the Lord. Romans 5:1-5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

bluidkiti 03-11-2022 06:05 AM

March 11: Take the time to evaluate your life and activities to make sure that you reflect My plan and purposes for you. Do everything possible to stay connected to Me and to reflect My interests in your sanctification and in your treatment of others. The days are evil, but you must shine as a bright light in the midst of darkness. Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.

bluidkiti 03-12-2022 06:25 AM

March 12: In a vision I saw a door across the room; it was shut, but the light behind the door framed it. It had an inviting quality. And, I heard the Lord say: No longer allow darkness to be your reality. Open the door of your heart to light and life. Allow My supernatural light to infuse you with revelation of My purposes for you. The wisdom that follows will illuminate your path. Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

bluidkiti 03-13-2022 07:05 AM

March 13: Even though it seems like the attacks against you have been relentless, you must not give in to discouragement and despair. Steel yourself and stand strong regardless of your temptation to give up. Opposing forces will ultimately serve to strengthen you. I am with you to show you the way to victory. Trust Me, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

bluidkiti 03-14-2022 06:38 AM

March 14: Silence your mind and emotions and seek solace in My presence. I am not far from you; I am as close as your heartbeat and your breath. Release the things you worry about to Me and truly set your heart to believe that I will do what you cannot. Come into My rest. Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

bluidkiti 03-15-2022 06:20 AM

March 15: To those who continue to worry about things beyond your control, take a break. Your worry accomplishes nothing, but your faith achieves the impossible. Bring your requests to Me in earnest, and leave them with Me. Nothing is too difficult for Me. 1 Peter 1:6-8 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.