Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11258)

bluidkiti 06-01-2017 08:33 AM

Bible Verses - June

June 1

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. Psalm 119:14

Luke 12:34, ESV "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Philippians 4:23 (NIV) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Thought: God wants us to be whole, inside and out.

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. - Psalm 52:9

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. – Psalm 23:6

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19

bluidkiti 06-02-2017 07:18 AM

June 2

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

Philippians 4:19, ESV "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

James 4:10 (NIV) Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up.

But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. – Isaiah 43:1-2

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. —Galatians 6:2

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

bluidkiti 06-03-2017 09:10 AM

June 3

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. Psalm 86:5

Matthew 25:40, NIV "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 2:14 (NLT): In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing,

Today’s Thought: It is important to stay away from complaining & arguing. Our words can either build someone up or tear someone down. Which will you choose today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me not to complain or argue with anyone today. Instead let me build someone up. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. —Proverbs 16:3

bluidkiti 06-04-2017 07:25 AM

June 4

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

The Lord’s unfailing love and mercy still continue, fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope. Lamentations 3:22–24

Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself - Ephesians 2:20

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Luke 6:30

bluidkiti 06-05-2017 07:45 AM

June 5

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." Exodus 33:14

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Matthew 5:7, NIV "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Micah 7:7 (NIV) But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Thought: Be the one who stands out. Always hold on to your faith, no matter what.

...So it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. - Romans 12:5

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 3:1 (NLT): Whatever happens, dear brothers and sisters, may the Lord give you joy. I never get tired of telling you this. I am doing this for your own good.

Today’s Thought: Joy is a fruit that comes from spending time with God. He wants us to have a life full of joy. If you do not have joy today, ask God to give it to you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You give me a life full of joy. Help me to remember that whatever comes my way You have a plan for it. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

[Bless the LORD] who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. —Psalm 103:5

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." Psalms 30:4

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

bluidkiti 06-06-2017 07:55 AM

June 6

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

Jeremiah 29:11, NIV "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I will sing of the love of the Lord forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psalm 89:1–2

There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. - 1 Corinthians 12:5

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. —Proverbs 3:5-6

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

"Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper." Psalms 30:10

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

bluidkiti 06-07-2017 08:34 AM

June 7

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:1–2

Micah 7:8b (NIV) Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.

Thought: God's always with us in our highest highs and our lowest lows.

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance. - Proverbs 1:5

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. —Matthew 7:7

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16

bluidkiti 06-08-2017 07:11 AM

June 8

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

"And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Luke 18:27

Romans 15:13, NLT "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. —Micah 6:8

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

bluidkiti 06-09-2017 05:31 AM

June 9

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." Psalms 103:12

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8

2 Chronicles 22:19, NKJV "Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God."

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
Psalms 50:15

bluidkiti 06-10-2017 07:42 AM

June 10

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

John 13:34-35, NIV "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

bluidkiti 06-11-2017 07:44 AM

June 11

2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD."
Psalms 31:24

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Romans 8:27, NLT "And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will."

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11

bluidkiti 06-12-2017 09:17 AM

June 12

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Luke 11:9

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Psalm 34:13

Exodus 33:14 (NIV) The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Get all the advice and instruction you can,so you will be wise the rest of your life. - Proverbs 19:20

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

bluidkiti 06-13-2017 06:52 AM

June 13

"Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7

He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” Luke 11:28

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 2:20 (NLT): Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my life that will train me & help me grow in You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

bluidkiti 06-14-2017 07:18 AM

June 14

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. Deuteronomy 7:9

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:16

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

Matthew 11:29 (NIV) Jesus said,"...for I am gentle and humble in heart..."

Thought: Seek the Lord. Get to know Him more.

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. —Romans 8:35-37

1 Peter 4:14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

bluidkiti 06-15-2017 07:20 AM

June 15

"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Psalms 63:3

The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7

Philippians 4:4, ESV "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice."

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. John 1:14–16

James 5:16 (NIV) ...the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Thought: Big things happen in the unseen realm. You may be moving mountains that you can't see.

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. - Psalm 103:2-3

When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God. Ecclesiastes 5:19

Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." —James 4:15

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:3 (NLT): Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart.

Today’s Thought: Kindness is a rare commodity these days. Everyone is in such a hurry. Today, let’s take the time to show kindness to someone that you do not know. They might just need to know that someone cares about them.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my path today, that needs to know how much You care about them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14

Bles 06-15-2017 10:09 PM

That is so true!

MajestyJo 06-16-2017 03:17 AM

Welcome to the site Bles, thank you for sharing. I hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

http://angelwinks.ca/images/iq/qckittenfairy1.jpg

bluidkiti 06-16-2017 07:29 AM

Glad to have you join us Bles! :17:

June 16

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3

James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. – Proverbs 16:9

I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and do Your commandments. Psalms 119:166

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:5 (NLT): Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to trust You in every area of my life. If there is an area I haven’t fully trusted You in, I ask that You show it to me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;

bluidkiti 06-17-2017 08:50 AM

June 17

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 37:4a, GNT "Seek your happiness in the Lord..."

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. - Galatians 6:9

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. – John 15:9

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:6 (NLT): Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You guide me in every area of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. —Ephesians 1:17

bluidkiti 06-18-2017 07:53 AM

June 18

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:13

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. —1 John 3:18

Psalm 5:1-3
Listen to my words, Lord,
consider my lament.
Hear my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.
In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

bluidkiti 06-19-2017 07:32 AM

June 19

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Psalm 148:1-2, ESV "Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens; praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts!"

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. - Philippians 4:6

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. — Matthew 5:16

Ephesians 6:14-18
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

bluidkiti 06-20-2017 07:00 AM

June 20

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Exodus 15:11, ESV "Who is like you, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?"

But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:8–9

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. - 1 John 4:9

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." —Luke 6:38

Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. — Psalm 106:3

bluidkiti 06-21-2017 09:31 AM

June 21

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is." Jeremiah 17:7

Acts 15:11, NLT "...we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus."

But they who wait for the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar up with wings as eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. — James 5:19-20

"Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Psalms 37:4

bluidkiti 06-22-2017 07:59 AM

June 22

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6

2 Corinthians 13:14, NLT "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. – Ephesians 6:10-12

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

Psalm 51:1-2
Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:8-10
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

bluidkiti 06-23-2017 08:00 AM

June 23

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

"But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." Psalms 37:11

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35

John 3:16, ESV "“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:14–15

Proverbs 20:22 (NIV) ...wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, – Ephesians 6:13-14

Isaiah 40:28-30
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

bluidkiti 06-24-2017 06:58 AM

June 24

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. - Hebrews 10:24

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. —Psalm 73:23-26

bluidkiti 06-25-2017 07:08 AM

June 25

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."
Psalms 3:3

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? —Matthew 6:25

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

bluidkiti 06-26-2017 07:23 AM

June 26

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. - Galatians 5:25

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15:10

Joshua 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”

bluidkiti 06-27-2017 07:33 AM

June 27

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15–16

Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name. - Hebrews 13:15

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. – Ephesians 6:18

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'" The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' —Matthew 25:37-40

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalms 118:1

Psalm 16:8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

bluidkiti 06-28-2017 06:36 AM

June 28

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. — 1 John 4:21

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. - 1 John 3:18

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 4:8 (NLT): Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Today’s Thought: Love is very important. Why? Jesus loved us so much that He laid his life down so we can be Saved. We need to share the love of God with everyone we come in contact with.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me learn how to share the love of God to people as I go about my day today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Psalm 4:1 (NIV) - Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

bluidkiti 06-29-2017 06:09 AM

June 29

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

Colossians 3:23-24 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Psalm 31:7, ESV "I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul,"

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God. Psalm 59:16–17

1 Samuel 16:12 (NIV) Then the Lord said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one."

Thought: God can use anyone! He's calling you, too.

For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. - 2 Corinthians 3:17

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever... —Psalm 37:28

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

bluidkiti 06-30-2017 06:56 AM

June 30

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11

Psalm 150:6, ESV "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!"

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. – Jude 1:24-25

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. — Psalm 34:14

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18