Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - November (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29043)

bluidkiti 11-01-2022 02:52 AM

Bible Verses - November

November 1

Philippians 4:6-7 – Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:18 – I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints.

Isaiah 30:21a – And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it."

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. — Psalm 40:4

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23

bluidkiti 11-02-2022 06:12 AM

November 2

You are to live clean, innocent lives as children of God in a dark world full of crooked and perverse people. Let your lives shine brightly before them. Philippians 2:15

So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. Galatians 5:16

Psalm 91:4a – He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 3:15 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

bluidkiti 11-03-2022 05:32 AM

November 3

1 Samuel 16:7b – The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

Matthew 19:14 – Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

2 Chronicles 20:17a – This battle is not for you to fight; take your position, stand still, and see the victory of the Lord on your behalf.

From His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace — John 1:16

Now your sins have been washed away, and you have been set apart for God. 1 Corinthians 6:11

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. Psalm 1:1

John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. Psalm 121:8

bluidkiti 11-04-2022 06:24 AM

November 4

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon." (Matthew 6:24)

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

Romans 15:13 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe. Psalm 4:8

bluidkiti 11-05-2022 02:11 AM

November 5

Ephesians 4:15 – Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Hebrews 13:5 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

The Lord is good to those who put their hope in him. He is good to those who look to him for help. It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to save. —Lamentations 3:25-26

1 Chronicles 29:13 (NIV) Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise Your glorious name.

For God didn't appoint us to wrath, but to the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. - 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

Don’t sin by letting anger gain control over you. Think about it overnight and remain silent. Psalm 4:4

bluidkiti 11-06-2022 06:28 AM

November 6

I am the Lord, the God of every person on the earth. Nothing is impossible for Me. — Jeremiah 32:27

Psalm 91:1-2 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Don’t sin by letting anger gain control over you. Think about it overnight and remain silent. Psalm 4:4

Though your hearts were once full of darkness, now you are full of light from the Lord. Ephesians 5:8

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:13

Philippians 4:19 “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. — Psalm 41:1

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

bluidkiti 11-07-2022 06:23 AM

November 7

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." (1 John 4:4, NIV)

You are all children of the light and of the day. 1 Thessalonians 5:5

May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance. 2 Thessalonians 3:5

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

1 Peter 5:6-8 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

bluidkiti 11-08-2022 06:02 AM

November 8

Ephesians 4:26-27 26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

Philippians 4:4-9 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Psalm 17:8 – Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.

He will not let your foot be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Psalms 121:3

Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

James 4:7 – So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth. Psalm 86:15

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Our help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8

bluidkiti 11-09-2022 05:35 AM

November 9

Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin. Psalm 32:5

Isaiah 1:18 – "Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

Micah 7:8 8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.

‘My food,’ said Jesus, ‘is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work.’ — John 4:34

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16

The Lord is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion. Numbers 14:18

This is My command — be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

bluidkiti 11-10-2022 05:40 AM

November 10

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

John 1:14 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)

1 Chronicles 16:11-12 NIV Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced.

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalm 40:2

bluidkiti 11-11-2022 06:00 AM

November 11

Isaiah 58:9 9 Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” Romans 1:17

Isaiah 54:17a – No weapon that is fashioned against you shall prosper.

I heard the voice of the LORD saying,“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” — Isaiah 6:8

I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as Lord. Hosea 2:20

Jesus said, "Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you will find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; For every one that asks will receive; and he that seeks will find; and to him that knocks it shall be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8)

Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. — Deuteronomy 11:1

1 Chronicles 16:35 35 Cry out, “Save us, God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, and glory in your praise.”

He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Psalm 91:4

bluidkiti 11-12-2022 06:10 AM

November 12

John 10:27 – My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourself. Do what it says." (James 1:22 NIV)

Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. — 1 Thessalonians 5:23

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Ephesians 5:2 NIV Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

bluidkiti 11-13-2022 06:35 AM

November 13

Lamentations 3:58 – You, Lord, took up my case; you redeemed my life.

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. — Hebrews 10:25

It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. —1 Peter 2:15-16

2 Kings 17:38-39 38 Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. 39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

The LORD himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade. Psalm 121:5

bluidkiti 11-14-2022 06:08 AM

November 14

John 13:34–35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. — 1 Thessalonians 5:18

It is good to give thanks unto the Lord, And to sing praises to your name, O Most High. — Psalm 92:1

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. — 2 Chronicles 16:34

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. — Deuteronomy 14:2

1 Peter 4:10 – As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace.

Luke 6:38 – Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.

Deuteronomy 1:30a – The Lord your God who goes before you will himself fight for you.

bluidkiti 11-15-2022 04:37 AM

November 15

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1

Psalm 119:143 – Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.

Ephesians 6:10b – Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. — Romans 15:13

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)