Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11331)

bluidkiti 06-13-2017 07:44 AM

The Trumpet

June 3: I speak a word of encouragement to you, My children. Do you not know that I see your trials? Do you not know that I see your struggles? I have seen you in those trials and tribulations, and I am increasing your strength and power in these days. I am giving you an anointing, the anointing of breakthrough. I will come and deliver you and bring you to victory. I always bring you to a place of triumph. Lift up the hands that hang down, and strengthen your feeble knees. Gird yourself for battle, put on your armor, and go forth, for the battle is Mine, and I will surely bring victory if you will but believe. Arise and strengthen yourself in Me, then I shall undertake on your behalf. I will rout the enemy even as I have from days of old. You will gain the victory, says the Lord. Only believe!

June 5: Come, My people. Come and be touched by My Spirit. Come and be renewed in the Spirit. Come and receive the fire of this hour. Come and receive that cleansing power of fire that removes all the debris and guilt and all that the enemy has laid upon you. Come and allow Me to remove it so you can, by faith, position yourself to receive a fresh baptism. A baptism which you really, really need. So come. Come and let My Spirit touch you. Come and be refreshed. Be renewed. Be baptized again.

June 10: The enemy is going to loose the spirit of Judas in this time to offset the move of God that is coming. We need to fight and war against it. It will come by way of compromise in a number of different ways, but the result will be betrayal. Don't allow the enemy to cause you to compromise what God has called you to do. Stay true to the Lord and hold fast to Him. Be rooted and grounded in the sure foundation of Jesus Christ.

June 12: Find that place of revival within yourself. Ask Me to come and demonstrate Myself to you. I will come. I will be with you. I will touch you. I will show you the Kingdom and bring a refreshing--a power so great it will wash away the things that have hindered you. You will be renewed, inspired and lifted up in this time. Allow Me to be one with you. Feel My presence in a fresh and new way.

bluidkiti 06-17-2017 07:54 AM

June 17: I will pour out My Spirit on My people to punish the enemy through the anointing that I will place upon My chosen ones. I am rejoicing in the great victory that is about to spring forth. I will fulfill all that I have called into being. I have come to destroy the works of the enemy, and I will work through My people to do just that. I am going to break the bronze gates and release the promises that I have given to My people. What I have promised will come forth in the power of My kingdom. It will come to rest even as a mantle upon the shoulders of My beloved. I will bring you into your birthright and bring forth destiny. You will walk knowing that you carry My authority, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-19-2017 06:25 AM

June 19: You have heard My desire for your life. You have heard My instruction. All you have to do now is just do the work. Be what I have called you to be. Let the anointing of the Holy Spirit teach you. Walk on My path. Come with Me. I want to show you some things. I want you to know first and foremost that I am always with you. I will help you, touch you, heal you, and deliver you. Do not forget that!

bluidkiti 06-24-2017 06:53 AM

June 24: You are entering into a new spiritual dominion. This day, I say to you, the very works that I have begun in you will manifest in a fuller dimension of My glory and My power. In that fullness shall come greater victory, healing, and joy than you have experienced. I shall be in all of your circumstances, so do not live in anxiety, but rise up in a spirit of boldness and call upon the name of the Lord, and I shall uphold My kingdom in you. Those who walk before Me in obedience shall surely see the manifestation of multiplied blessings. Believe and receive My word, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-26-2017 07:12 AM

June 26: Come and allow Me to touch you. Let My life flow into you so that you can be renewed. Your mind will become the mind of Christ Jesus. Worry and fear are going to pass away. You are going to come to such a place of strength and power that you will never be the same again. And, when evil presents itself you can stand in Christ and declare your life, liberty and freedom. I will guide you and protect you. I will provide for you in every way, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-01-2017 06:47 AM

July 1: I tell you, My people, that these days will be known as the days of divine expression, for I am about to express My kingdom through you in a greater way. I am going to bring you forth into a place of resurrection power. In the process of this resurrection I will restore you. It is My desire that you come forth in health and with provision. I say these are the days of divine glory, and I will bring forth a divine manifestation, a divine expression, to those who will simply believe in Me, says the Lord. Position yourself to be one with Me in purpose, one with Me in heart, and then I will express Myself through you. The world will know that I have a people, and they will know that I am the Lord of Glory.

bluidkiti 07-03-2017 07:22 AM

July 3: Come to Me. Come and be renewed. Come and be refreshed. Come and be revived. Get rid of all doubt. Get rid of that position of disunity that you have embraced that drives a wedge between us. Remove that now and remind yourself that you belong to Me. You are My creation. I will watch over you. I will keep you safe as you go. I will heal you when sickness comes. I will provide for you. I will do all of these things because you are Mine.

bluidkiti 07-08-2017 07:00 AM

July 8: Destiny is being formed in you. I have placed in you words of destiny and now I am drawing them back out by My own power and by My own presence. This is a time of acceleration and fulfillment, for these are the days of restoration. These are the days when you will come forth in faith. Watch for opportunities. Awaken when I call you. I am equipping you and you are going to see astounding things. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard of the glorious things that I am about to do. You, My people, are My temple. Let faith arise in your hearts. Let the word of power be found in your mouth.

bluidkiti 07-10-2017 07:09 AM

July 10: I am watching over you even when you don't understand or know that I am. I am waiting for you to choose Me and to choose to receive the gift that I have given to you. If you will do so I will be one with you and you will know and experience the power of My Spirit working in your life and on your behalf. You will know the things that I am leading you into, the things that I am guiding you into, the things I am showing you and teaching you. And, you will live in liberty. Receive the free gift of My Spirit that I give to you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-15-2017 09:11 AM

July 15: My word is true, powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. It is able to divide between the soul and the spirit and thereby bring a time of reconciliation. Have I not said to you that I would put a peg in My house? This is for you to come lay hold of certain revival as it comes to you individually--forever changing you and bringing you forth into My image, says the Lord Jesus Christ. For, it shall be from glory to glory that you are touched; from faith to faith that you are changed. As you go, and stay on the path that I have established for you, then I will be with you. Ezra 9:8 "And now for a little while grace has been shown from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a peg in His holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and give us a measure of revival in our bondage."

bluidkiti 07-17-2017 06:49 AM

July 17: Come to Me in this moment, and I will help you. I will show you the hindrances that keep you from knowing Me in a fullness. I will show you the path that I have designed for you to walk on. And, I will meet with you where you are in this season to give you instructions, to tell you how and what you should pray. As you do so in a position of faith you can receive the answer. So, ask and you shall receive. Do not doubt. It is time to rise up and believe that you belong to Me, and I will be one with you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-22-2017 07:59 AM

July 22: Do not be troubled. Do not allow anxiety to torment you. But, indeed, come to Me and be one with Me. And, in the unity of that oneness you will be strengthened, healed, and encouraged. You will receive the wisdom that you desire and need. Then you shall see the direction that you should go. Proverbs 2:2 ...incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding.

bluidkiti 07-24-2017 06:30 AM

July 24: All things are for your benefit. Everything that you have gone through, everything you will ever go through, will cause you to be stronger. So, know as you stand against the adversity and the lies of the enemy your faith will grow and cause you to be an overcomer. Rise above the realm of the earth so you can know and understand spiritual things. Arise in faith and believe. For, all things are possible when you believe, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-29-2017 07:15 AM

July 29: The work I do at this time will be great and mighty. And, I say that you will hear My voice more clearly than ever you have before. The sound of heaven will come in the glory of the kingdom. New doors will be opened to you--doors of opportunity to come higher; doors of opportunity to flourish; doors of opportunity to prosper. My doors shall indeed open and no one can close them. Get ready to go forward, says the Lord God Almighty.

bluidkiti 07-31-2017 05:27 AM

July 31: Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you knowing it is My greatest desire to be one with you. It is My desire to talk with you and to listen to you and to be with you so that I can be involved in all that you do and all that you go through. You need to know that I care for you and that I know the way out of trouble. I will lead you forth into a position of victory. All things will work together for your benefit. Allow Me to work with you.

bluidkiti 08-05-2017 05:45 AM

August 5: Do you understand the power of the cross? It was the power of the cross, the cross on which My blood was shed and afforded you the opportunity to be sinless-- a son of God. The power of the cross points the way to victory. The Blood covers your sins and gives you an overcoming nature so that you can live in a position of victory. So, be victorious, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-07-2017 05:33 AM

August 7: I want you to be well. I want you to be spiritually well. I want your soul to prosper. I want your body to be found in health. It is my great desire to bring healing power upon you in this time frame, beginning right now so that you will be strong. I want you to be free from the spirits of infirmity that have come to you to plague you, to hold you down, to discourage you and to bring disappointment into your life. So, I want you to rise up right now and believe that this is what I'm doing in this moment. I want you to rise up now in your position of faith and receive that which I am doing. Receive the flow and healing power coming to you this moment. Be energized, be helped, be strong, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-12-2017 09:25 AM

August 12: Come on up, My people; come higher, says the Lord. Many of you are coming up to the mountain top where you can have vision that is beyond anything that you have had before--where you can hear more clearly, where things have been set in the proper order. The prophetic word will become stepping stones that you can walk on in this new season--where you can walk over the troubled waters and see the shining light of My word as it takes form within your heart and within your spirit. Out of the substance of that word you will speak. And, those words will be powerful and creative, and they will bring forth that which I am bringing to you. The inspiration of it will become a shining light to you that will shine on the path before you and it will not diminish. It will be there for the days that are ahead so that you can know that I not only brought the light and established the path, but it is no longer going to be hidden from you. You are going to walk on that path and find yourself in My flow.

bluidkiti 08-14-2017 06:40 AM

August 14: Come up! Come up higher! Come to Me in faith. Come to Me in faith believing that the thing that I have promised to do in this season will be done in your life. Believe that which I have spoken so I can do the work in you and for you. And, you will know beyond a shadow of doubt that this is the work I am doing this season, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-19-2017 06:37 AM

August 19: The Spirit of the Lord would say today, indeed there is a river; the river of God whose streams makes glad His people. And, as those streams flow to you and through you, you’ll be strengthened. And, you will be endowed with the wisdom of the kingdom. Out of that wisdom I will speak, I will give you visions and dreams. For, it is My purpose to reveal the kingdom to you in these days. When you see you will be forever changed. If kingdom reality is established in you, the world and it’s trouble will grow dim and the light of the kingdom will grow bright like the sun shining on a new day. So, position yourself now to get in on this move of My Spirit in which prophetic rivers will be released. You, My people, can dwell in and drink of the water that comes from the Rock, Christ Jesus. It will refresh you and strengthen you and make you whole again so that your purposes in My kingdom can come to the fullness of My desires for you. So come. Come today. Don’t wait. Come now. Step into the river of life.

bluidkiti 08-21-2017 06:09 AM

August 21: I hear bells in Heaven right now, which usually go with Christmas. But, in this case there is a ringing of the bells of Heaven to draw your attention to the Light of Jesus Christ. To draw your attention back to the Lord. To draw your attention away from the things that are going wrong on this earth. To draw your attention to His Kingdom and the Kingdom you abide in. He is calling to you today to allow His bells, the music of Heaven, to invade your life and carry you on to the end of this age. With great hope in His Spirit, knowing absolutely that He is with you, for you and wants to be a part of what you are doing in this world and will be so if you just say, here I am Lord, come walk with me.

bluidkiti 08-26-2017 06:09 AM

August 26: Arise and meet your destiny. Arise to this place of understanding of that which you have not yet seen. For, I call those things that are not as though they were. And, certainly I have done so for you personally, and I have written your destiny over the ages for this time. Come now and be renewed. Come now and be invigorated by the moving of My Spirit. Come now and rejoice in that which I have done. It has not been a small nor hidden thing. Understand that I am for you and with you. The lies of the enemy will not stand. The truth of My word shall prevail in your life, and the leading and guidance of My Spirit will cause you to walk in the path that I have ordained for you. Continue to go forward. If you get off of the path simply step back on and continue this journey. The glory and the greatness of My work shall cause rejoicing to resound throughout the kingdom. Right now is the hour of perspective--the time in which I reveal to you the things that you’ve not understood. Come and see. Come and hear. Come and believe. Come and be renewed. Come now. Come to Me, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-28-2017 05:52 AM

August 28: You've become aware of the darkness--the power of the darkness that has prevailed over your life. Get out of the darkness. Reject it. Walk in the authority of God's light and be a son of His light. You have come into the Kingdom of God's love. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. He loves you, cares for you, and will be one with you.

bluidkiti 09-02-2017 07:25 AM

September 2: Hebrews 6:19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil. I saw an anchor with the name "hope" engraved on it. I saw a rope that extended into the heavenlies attached to the anchor. The anchor was then lowered into a pool at the command of God. And, the Spirit of the Lord said, "This pool of water represents a new level of faith for this season. The things that you have only hoped for will now be realized because they will enter into the pool of faith that I am providing." Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

bluidkiti 09-04-2017 06:09 AM

September 4: I am preparing you for the next season. I am under-girding you with My word to be a place of power that will elevate you and create a strong foundation that your faith will work upon. Come now and put to rest all hindrances of the past. Lay them aside and give them to Me. I will take care of them. Position yourself to receive that which I am doing. Walk with Me. Go with Me, and you will be blessed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-09-2017 05:55 AM

September 9: Rise up My children. Come into faith. Forget the failures of the past. Remember who I am. Remember that I am yours and you are Mine. I will walk with you through this journey. I will lead and guide you. I will reveal Myself more fully to you. Come today with renewed hope. Come and believe. Come and receive. Let Me remove from you the stigma of the past. Hope will grow, and out of that hope will come faith for this season; out of faith will come the blessings in this appointed time, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-11-2017 07:20 AM

September 11: Come and see. Open your eyes to see the wonderful works I'm about to do within the body of Christ. Believe and receive the blessings that are being released in this season. Become all that I've called you to be. Position yourself to overcome discouragement, doubt and unbelief, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-16-2017 07:41 AM

September 16: Will yourself to me! If you have given yourself to Me then I have responsibility for you--to empower you by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Make that decision and give yourself into My care. Place yourself under the provision of My kingdom to receive My blessings and power. Be steadfast; be strong; be wise. Don’t be deceived. Come to Me, and I will equip you and prepare you for the perilous times that you live in and the days of evil that are before you. I am the Most Holy One; the One who will keep you on the path of righteousness and in the power of My kingdom by which you overcome all the works of the enemy. Be one with Me, says the Lord. I’ve kept you for such a time as this so that you may fulfill your destiny.

bluidkiti 09-18-2017 07:18 AM

September 18: Come on, get up. It's time for you to advance in the kingdom of God. It's time for you to move forward. It's time for you to fulfill your destiny in those things I have spoken over you. Many things will come to pass in this time frame. Rise up to walk on the path that I have designed for you, and your destiny will be fulfilled as you go. And, along the way I will reveal things you need to know. I will empower and anoint you to overcome. I will be with you to lead and guide you.

bluidkiti 09-23-2017 07:29 AM

September 23: Come, My people, and enter your chambers until My indignation passes you by. For, when My judgments come upon the earth, they are not designed for you, they are not yours to be received. You are My chosen ones, My glorious ones, and I have revealed that to your heart. And, now you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the God that you serve, which God I am, loves you and cares for you, cherishes you, equips you, and empowers you so that you may fulfill your destiny. So, come into the hiding place--into the place of anointing; come into the place where My word runs like a river. Come quickly and eat the hidden manna I have provided for you. Freely I have given freely receive. Come now, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-25-2017 07:05 AM

September 25: To My people. I speak to the holy ones, to the glorious ones, to the Sons of God, to those who I've called by name, to those I know by name, to those I am leading, to those I am guiding. I speak to you this day, in this season, to be ready to walk with Me. For, I will call you out upon the waters of life, if you are willing. If you are willing to walk with Me in the mountains of life. If you are willing to walk with Me on the sea. If you will be willing to walk with Me in the forest. If you will be willing to walk with Me in the green pastures, where I will give you rest. Be ready to walk with Me for I am calling your name this day to become one with Me so you can know Me even more so than you do in this moment. I desire to reveal Myself to you in this season.

bluidkiti 09-30-2017 05:47 AM

September 30: The Lord would have me ask you, what is it that you see right now? Do you see the glory of the kingdom? Have you seen this change in the atmosphere that you live in? Do you see and understand that I have something for you that is of great importance in this time? Do you see that I am bringing My church to a place of glory and I am washing her with My word? I am pouring out the living waters upon her. It is My desire to bring you, My people, ever higher and cause you to be such as has not been seen before. For, these things are written about My church as they live in the end of the age. So, now it is time for Me to do that final work. Will you perceive it? Will you see it? Will you understand it? Or, will you, once again, just let it flow by? Will you miss the opportunities or will you take advantage of them? The choice is yours. But, I say, arise this very day with a new understanding of the times and the seasons you live in and begin to perceive My presence, My works, and My signs. Says the Lord, Most Holy.

bluidkiti 10-02-2017 04:28 AM

October 2: Rise up in faith. Rise up into a place where you can receive the blessings of the season. Rise up into a place where you can see that My purposes are for you and not against you. I will release My angelic beings to work on your behalf. It is My intention and My position to bless you in greater measures than ever before. Receive it in this moment, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 10-07-2017 05:46 AM

October 7: Fear not! You know this, and yet you have fear and anxiety over some of the things that are going on in your life. Trust Me with what you are experiencing right now. If you trust in Me, you will be an overcomer. I am with you to bring you through into victory in every situation. So, again I say, fear not. But rather be moved into a place where you allow My peace and joy to abide in you, and everything will be all right, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 10-09-2017 05:10 AM

October 9: I know who you are. I know what you have been through. I see the problems that you have faced and walked through. I see the journey you have been on. But, today I am telling you I am bringing you into a course correction that will bring you into the fullness of My joy as you continue. Go forward in faith with the full expectation that you will receive everything that I have for you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 10-14-2017 05:15 AM

October 14: Only believe, My dear children, and all things will become possible to you. These are the days in which I will demonstrate Myself to you, and My fire shall indeed fall. The anointing that I have promised shall come to you. These are the days that shall be called the days of victory for those who will fulfill their destiny by walking the path of obedience, says the Lord. Now come; get up from where you are and come forth. Walk on this road that I am preparing for you and you shall see and hear. You shall be delivered and healed. These are the days that you have desired to see and have yearned for. Only believe.

bluidkiti 10-16-2017 04:26 AM

October 16: Are you ready and willing to position yourself to persevere in such a way as to receive all that I have for you? Use this opportunity to lay hold of the promises that have been spoken of. Faith will bring the promise to bare in the lives of those who are hearers and doers in this season. Let the blessings come. Let them magnify and bring glory to Me, says the Lord. And, all things will work together for the good of those who love Me and are called according to My purposes.