Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11258)

bluidkiti 06-01-2017 08:33 AM

Bible Verses - June

June 1

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. Psalm 119:14

Luke 12:34, ESV "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Philippians 4:23 (NIV) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Thought: God wants us to be whole, inside and out.

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. - Psalm 52:9

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. – Psalm 23:6

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19

bluidkiti 06-02-2017 07:18 AM

June 2

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

Philippians 4:19, ESV "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

James 4:10 (NIV) Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up.

But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. – Isaiah 43:1-2

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. —Galatians 6:2

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

bluidkiti 06-03-2017 09:10 AM

June 3

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. Psalm 86:5

Matthew 25:40, NIV "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 2:14 (NLT): In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing,

Today’s Thought: It is important to stay away from complaining & arguing. Our words can either build someone up or tear someone down. Which will you choose today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me not to complain or argue with anyone today. Instead let me build someone up. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. —Proverbs 16:3

bluidkiti 06-04-2017 07:25 AM

June 4

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

The Lord’s unfailing love and mercy still continue, fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope. Lamentations 3:22–24

Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself - Ephesians 2:20

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Luke 6:30

bluidkiti 06-05-2017 07:45 AM

June 5

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." Exodus 33:14

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Matthew 5:7, NIV "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Micah 7:7 (NIV) But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Thought: Be the one who stands out. Always hold on to your faith, no matter what.

...So it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. - Romans 12:5

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 3:1 (NLT): Whatever happens, dear brothers and sisters, may the Lord give you joy. I never get tired of telling you this. I am doing this for your own good.

Today’s Thought: Joy is a fruit that comes from spending time with God. He wants us to have a life full of joy. If you do not have joy today, ask God to give it to you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You give me a life full of joy. Help me to remember that whatever comes my way You have a plan for it. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

[Bless the LORD] who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. —Psalm 103:5

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." Psalms 30:4

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

bluidkiti 06-06-2017 07:55 AM

June 6

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

Jeremiah 29:11, NIV "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I will sing of the love of the Lord forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psalm 89:1–2

There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. - 1 Corinthians 12:5

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. —Proverbs 3:5-6

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

"Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper." Psalms 30:10

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

bluidkiti 06-07-2017 08:34 AM

June 7

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:1–2

Micah 7:8b (NIV) Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.

Thought: God's always with us in our highest highs and our lowest lows.

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance. - Proverbs 1:5

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. —Matthew 7:7

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16

bluidkiti 06-08-2017 07:11 AM

June 8

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

"And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Luke 18:27

Romans 15:13, NLT "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. —Micah 6:8

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

bluidkiti 06-09-2017 05:31 AM

June 9

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." Psalms 103:12

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8

2 Chronicles 22:19, NKJV "Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God."

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
Psalms 50:15

bluidkiti 06-10-2017 07:42 AM

June 10

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

John 13:34-35, NIV "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

bluidkiti 06-11-2017 07:44 AM

June 11

2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD."
Psalms 31:24

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Romans 8:27, NLT "And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will."

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11

bluidkiti 06-12-2017 09:17 AM

June 12

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Luke 11:9

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Psalm 34:13

Exodus 33:14 (NIV) The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Get all the advice and instruction you can,so you will be wise the rest of your life. - Proverbs 19:20

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

bluidkiti 06-13-2017 06:52 AM

June 13

"Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7

He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” Luke 11:28

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 2:20 (NLT): Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my life that will train me & help me grow in You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

bluidkiti 06-14-2017 07:18 AM

June 14

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. Deuteronomy 7:9

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:16

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

Matthew 11:29 (NIV) Jesus said,"...for I am gentle and humble in heart..."

Thought: Seek the Lord. Get to know Him more.

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. —Romans 8:35-37

1 Peter 4:14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

bluidkiti 06-15-2017 07:20 AM

June 15

"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Psalms 63:3

The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7

Philippians 4:4, ESV "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice."

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. John 1:14–16

James 5:16 (NIV) ...the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Thought: Big things happen in the unseen realm. You may be moving mountains that you can't see.

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. - Psalm 103:2-3

When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God. Ecclesiastes 5:19

Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." —James 4:15

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:3 (NLT): Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart.

Today’s Thought: Kindness is a rare commodity these days. Everyone is in such a hurry. Today, let’s take the time to show kindness to someone that you do not know. They might just need to know that someone cares about them.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my path today, that needs to know how much You care about them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14