Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12975)

bluidkiti 04-16-2018 06:13 AM

April 16: Get up from that place of doubt and unbelief. It is time to forget the hindrances that past failures have established. It is time for you to move forward again. The days before you will be filled with supernatural experiences. But, it is up to you. If you will respond in faith, then you can come with Me on this springtime journey. Do not forget this one thing—every time you move with Me the glory gets brighter and the blessings are more abundant. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti 04-21-2018 07:58 AM

April 21: Awaken! Awaken, My people. Awaken so I can speak to you, so I can lead you, and so that I can provide for you. Walk without fear or trepidation; with full confidence that I will go before you and make the crooked places straight. I will lead you in the way of righteousness. I will be with you in these the days of My glory as it is poured out upon My beloved people, which people you are. Walk in the newness of life, and be refreshed and renewed.

bluidkiti 04-23-2018 07:24 AM

April 23: It is My desire that you are a victorious Christian. I do not delight in your troubles. I would rather watch you overcome adversity. It is My will that you are able to defeat Satan’s attacks and the trouble that he causes in your life. Come now and allow Me to equip you to be an overcomer. Allow My strength to become your strength. Do not become a victim of this life. Ask of Me and I will help you. Believe, receive and be victorious! 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

bluidkiti 04-28-2018 07:32 AM

April 28: I hear the Spirit of the Lord shouting, and He says, arise My people to the place of victory. For, victory has been written on your behalf and the scriptures cannot be broken. Go forth in this confidence, this willingness of spirit, that I bring to you and put upon you in such power that you know that you have the glory of victory. I always, always lead you in to a place of triumph, and wherever you go you will diffuse My fragrance, and it will linger as a declaration against the enemy. Enjoy this journey. Fight the good fight of faith. Win!

bluidkiti 04-30-2018 07:38 AM

April 30: Arouse yourself. Be awakened to the season of opportunity that is before you. Come up higher. Come up to My mountain, says the Lord. It is a habitation in which you can be connected spiritually to the doors that are being opened to you. These are doors of opportunity that will make the way for you--the way of vision, the way of knowledge, the way of wisdom, the way of hearing and knowing your God. Come now to My mountain!

bluidkiti 05-05-2018 07:01 AM

May 5: Have I not said that I am with you? Have I not said that I will bring you forth in this season? Have I not said that I would speak through the prophets, for your understanding of those things that are necessary to receive so that you can move forward in this season in a brand new way, in victory, in My kingdom, says the Lord. For, I will not disappoint you, even as many have become disappointed. I am for you. I will lead you, guide you, cleanse you, and anoint you so that the fullness of that work which I am doing in these days is yours to receive. So, My children, simply ask and you shall receive that, which I am doing. This day, be anointed and receive that yoke breaking anointing that I am providing for you.

bluidkiti 05-07-2018 07:33 AM

May 7: My beloved, it is indeed a time in which you can grow; even exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that you can imagine. So, I say now, plant your seeds; water them; hold them under the tension of faith, for My word never returns void, but it always brings forth that which was spoken. Enjoy My presence and be filled with the gladness that I have for you. Come to the place where your joy is unspeakable and full of glory. Come into My peace, which passes all understanding. And, remember that I am not only with you; I am for you. I am here to lead, guide, and to bless you with all goodness. Receive!

bluidkiti 05-12-2018 06:59 AM

May 12: Yet once more you will encounter hindrances, but this time you will be able to see the pattern in your life that shuts the door to your potential progress. There are things you need to learn, understand, and deal with before you can push past this wall of resistance. Your objectivity will help you see clearly, says the Lord. Isaiah 62:10 Go through, Go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones, Lift up a banner for the peoples!

bluidkiti 05-14-2018 07:08 AM

May 14: This day I am giving you an opportunity to receive My blessings. Therefore, it will benefit you to begin to move by faith into and through these transitional times. Position yourself by faith so that I can open the doors of opportunity for you. It is My great desire that you may receive all that I have for you in this season. You will not be disappointed. So, come with Me on this present journey, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 05-19-2018 06:26 AM

May 19: Come and follow Me. You have heard My word and you have embraced a glorious principle. If you will apply that principle, the kingdom of God will become brand new to you in ways that you have not understood and in ways you have not yet experienced. For the kingdom reality is hidden in the realm of the spirit, the kingdom of God. And, that connecting point is within you so that you can experience the fullness of this day and of this new season, as well as that which I will do with you corporately and personally. Don’t miss out on the opportunities that I am giving you to experience My presence and My kingdom in a fresh new way, says the Lord God.

bluidkiti 05-21-2018 06:34 AM

May 21: Receive the promised reset--the Holy Spirit baptism of power. This is the time of the divine reset. Forget the past and begin again. Now, today activate your faith so that you can receive a new and fresh infilling of My Holy Spirit, says the Lord. 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

bluidkiti 05-26-2018 06:11 AM

May 26: I am going to bring you forth into this new season with many surprises. The surprises that I bring forth will be for your benefit. But, you will also be surprised by the work of the enemy against you. Don’t lose heart. Don’t give up on the path that I have prepared for you. But, be available to move into that which I am doing, that which I am showing you, and that which is coming to you. The abundance of My kingdom is coming forth in your life in ways that you have not yet seen. Be encouraged. Don’t be disheartened by the things you’ll have to endure and go through, but be encouraged in the process. I am going to lead you and guide you. And, you will be blessed in this season in great ways. Get ready to be surprised, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 05-28-2018 06:21 AM

May 28: Stand tall. Take My hand and walk with Me. Talk with Me. Listen to My voice. All that you need I will give to you because you are connected to Me by My Spirit. It is important in these days that you are One with Me because the days are evil. Do not allow the darkness of these days to overtake you. Reach up. Stand tall. Stay connected to Me, and you will be victorious in all things, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-02-2018 06:32 AM

June 2: Be good; be strong; be faithful. For, by the power of My spirit I have entered in to you and caused spiritual life to become active. Acknowledge the fact that I am doing My work in you. And, the very good work that I have begun in you I will complete. All you have to do is believe, line up and walk with Me in the way that I will lead you. I will empower you by My spirit to do the things that I have asked of you. Will I not bless you according to My word? For, you are My chosen ones, you are My children in whom I am blessed. Connect yourself to Me. Acknowledge Me this day. I am going to go with you from this place into that which is before you. Oh yes, even into those things that you do not know about yet. For, I have promised you that the day of surprises are about to come forth. And, you will be surprised! Your surprise will be filled with enjoyment, laughter and peace. So, come forth now and walk with Me, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-04-2018 06:12 AM

June 4: This is a very important season which takes place during a time of many distractions. Therefore, you must seek first My kingdom and the information which is coming forth. Establish yourself in a position of faith. Do not allow yourself to be a forgetful hearer nor drift away from My purpose for you, says the Lord. Ephesians 5:13-17 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light." See then that you walk carefully, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.