Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14109)

bluidkiti 05-01-2018 07:28 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: Stand still and be quiet. The level of your faith depends on your ability to keep your emotions under control in every situation and circumstance. Do not be afraid. Establishing and maintaining your spiritual connection to Me is of utmost importance. Trust Me to keep you safe, says the Lord. Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.

bluidkiti 05-02-2018 06:36 AM

May 2: Live in the moment and refuse to project out to assume the future outcome of any situation. Stay present with Me, says the Lord. Walk in the Spirit despite the chaos that surrounds and encroaches on your personal space. Access the peace and great strength that I have made available to you. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

bluidkiti 05-03-2018 06:40 AM

May 3: Rise up in newness of the Spirit. Position yourself to receive all that I have for you, says the Lord. I have made available all that you need. Refuse to dump down in the pit of victimization and self-pity. Set your mind on what you know to be true and good. I will draw you up from the depths in an instant if you will seek Me with all your heart and trust Me. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

bluidkiti 05-04-2018 07:12 AM

May 4: Patiently evaluate your options in every circumstance, and get wisdom. Diligently take the time to discern spiritual atmosphere so that you can stay in the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord. There will be a few twists and turns in the days ahead, so stay calm and do not be afraid. The way has been prepared before you. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

bluidkiti 05-05-2018 07:02 AM

May 5: Change will come when you set yourself on a different path. Examine yourself to see how you got to this place in order to understand what you have to do to make changes. Have you been driven by your own desires and lusts for money, power, or vindication? It is time for you to make righteous decisions that emanate from spiritual purity, says the Lord. 1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

bluidkiti 05-06-2018 07:55 AM

May 6: Watch for open doors that will bring you closer to Me, says the Lord. I will make a way for My Church to come into perfect order, but each of you as a member of My body must exercise your will and desire to come higher. Set your heart and mind to get your priorities in order and actually choose to put Me and My kingdom first. Then, everything else will fall into line. Ephesians 4:14-16 ...we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

bluidkiti 05-07-2018 07:33 AM

May 7: I speak to those who have been overwhelmed and feeling lost. You need to reset and realign. Intentionally find your place in the realm of the spirit in relationship with Me, says the Lord. This is the only place where you belong and can feel whole again. It is your comfort zone. Come and take your rightful place in My kingdom. Luke 17:20-21 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

bluidkiti 05-08-2018 07:44 AM

May 8: Beloved, I want you to be available to Me every moment of every day. Only those who put aside their own, worldly agendas are fit to do My work, says the Lord. I am looking for individuals who truly belong to Me that I can direct to fulfill My purposes and who do not hesitate to do all that I ask. Will you be one of those? Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

bluidkiti 05-09-2018 07:36 AM

May 9: Live in the light and holiness of My presence. Find the place of unity in the Spirit and maintain that spiritual connection. Stay the course as I help you to overcome the distractions and obstacles that take you from Me, says the Lord. Be strong and focused, and do not deviate from righteousness, peace and joy. I am with you and in you. John 17:22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one."

bluidkiti 05-10-2018 01:23 AM

May 10: My beloved people, refuse to allow your daily grind to cause you to fall into a spiritual sleep. Remember that your time on earth is temporary and does not even come close to carrying the same weight and significance of eternity. Take this time to re-evaluate your priorities, and adjust your value system so that you actually develop and maintain personal relationship with Me, says the Lord. Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

bluidkiti 05-11-2018 07:26 AM

May 11: This is an unusual time when you feel like you are out of sync. But, you need to know that this is a transitional time before you settle into a better place both naturally and spiritually. Do not despair, but take life one step at a time knowing that the difficulties you experience now will not last forever. Be patient and lean on Me, says the Lord. Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

bluidkiti 05-12-2018 06:59 AM

May 12: I hear the Lord saying, regarding this great struggle that you have been involved in, consider the life of the butterfly for he must struggle and continue to struggle until he comes out and breaks himself out of the bondage that has been placed to hold him in a position of birthing. This has not been a bad place because you will come forth, and you will walk out. You will bring God into the situation more profoundly than you ever have before. And, your struggles with regard to that situation that you are thinking of in this moment will be resolved as you break out and gain flight even as the butterfly does. It is the season to come forth.

bluidkiti 05-13-2018 07:11 AM

May 13: Guard your heart and mind so that you can establish yourself in a place of peace. You need to be at peace before you can properly discern your spiritual environment. And, you need to know the condition of that environment before you can do effective warfare against the enemy of your soul, says the Lord. Use your authority to establish and maintain purity. Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

bluidkiti 05-14-2018 07:08 AM

May 14: The changes that you have endured have positioned you for a new beginning. What has been torn down has effectively made a way for building up that which is more appropriate and vital at this time. Put the past behind and look to the future, for there are things that you must do to fulfill your purpose and destiny in My kingdom, says the Lord. Rise up in new hope. Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return to the Lord; for He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.

bluidkiti 05-15-2018 06:52 AM

May 15: When you walk the road of redemption you are fulfilling My desires and will for you. Do not deviate from this road of righteousness and peace. Do not become aligned with those who disparage others, but rather be an encouragement. Any other position is one of being haughty and against all that is godly, says the Lord. Develop a heart of respect and kindness. Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.