Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21370)

bluidkiti 10-01-2020 04:50 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

October 1: There is safety in knowing the truth. My word will set the guidelines for spiritual reality and access to wisdom. If you count on circumstances to lead, you will be led astray. Every action requires a deliberate decision. Decide to partner with Me, and I will keep you on course. Do not be afraid! Psalms 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.

bluidkiti 10-02-2020 02:46 AM

October 2: Settle yourself in the peace of My presence. Unsettling chaos abounds, and you need to find calm and tranquility in the midst of turmoil. Ground yourself in eternal truth. I am your anchor in the storm-tossed sea. I am your place of security. Come to Me and find rest for your soul. Colossians 2:6-7 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.

bluidkiti 10-03-2020 05:56 AM

October 3: When change becomes the new normal, you may have to adapt in your routine or the way you do things externally. But spiritually you can count on Me. I am your solid foundation, which is unchanging and immovable. Your faith is absolute and resolute, and you will stand strong in the face of adversity. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

bluidkiti 10-04-2020 06:14 AM

October 4: Don't cry. Pray! Nothing can be accomplished by feeling sorry for yourself or someone else. But when you rise up in the Spirit, seek My face and pray according to My will and purposes, I hear and answer you. You can also access that which I have already made available to you. 2 Peter 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

bluidkiti 10-05-2020 06:45 AM

October 5: Breakthrough will come in moments of progression and victory. Do not underestimate the power of My presence in your circumstances. Stay present with Me and rejoice in the small steps that result in your ultimate success. I am your helper. Go forth in strength and confidence. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

bluidkiti 10-06-2020 05:11 AM

October 6: Shore up places of vulnerability that could be exploited. Repent for all unrighteousness of thought or deed. Pay particular attention to prejudicial injustice. I tell you the truth that any place of weakness can and will be exploited by the enemy. Choose to walk in love towards everyone. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

bluidkiti 10-07-2020 06:36 AM

October 7: You live in extraordinary times, and it is more vital than ever that you stay alert both spiritually and in the natural realm. Be aware of the times when I say GO and times when I say NO. You must position yourself in divine order and move with the flow of My Spirit so that you can be safe. This is no time to be careless. Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble, and He brings them out of their distresses. He calms the storm, so that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.

bluidkiti 10-08-2020 04:58 AM

October 8: You must live true to your convictions and refuse to allow what others do or say to take you off course. I will be your guide when you trust Me. Your spiritual awareness will keep you in your correct position. That awareness comes from My Spirit. Quiet your own thoughts and emotions so that your responses are righteous. Be strong and silent. Isaiah 32:18 My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.

bluidkiti 10-10-2020 06:10 AM

October 9: Do all that is necessary to maintain integrity regardless of the darkness that covers the earth. You do not belong to the kingdoms of the earth, you belong to Me. Cling to the principles that represent My kingdom. Take a stand for righteousness, peace and safety. Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

October 10: When everything feels broken around you it likely is. So much of what seemed dependable and solid in the natural realm is no longer the same. Your only place of security and safety is in the Spirit. I remain the same and My word is still the truth. You will find that your place of stability is your relationship with Me and your dependence on that which is eternal. Stay grounded in the Word. Psalm 119:160 The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.

bluidkiti 10-11-2020 12:34 AM

October 11: You can plan ahead and set your sights on better days. But you still have to make your way through the time you have presently. Ask and I will give you unusual insight and understanding of how to make the best of where you are now while you maintain hope for the future. Set your goal to progress and develop spiritually. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

bluidkiti 10-12-2020 06:05 AM

October 12: Quiet yourself and find physical and spiritual space where we can commune. The earth is overflowing with loud and invasive corruption, but you can set yourself apart to focus on your relationship with Me and to hear My voice, obey My leading, and find rest for your soul. Come away from all of that, My beloved, and be refreshed and renewed. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

bluidkiti 10-13-2020 05:31 AM

October 13: Check yourself and be aware of your vulnerabilities both naturally and spiritually. Look for areas in your life where you can be exploited by the enemy of your soul. Remember that I am your safe haven, and I will give you the awareness you need to strengthen your habitation. Isaiah 26:20 Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

bluidkiti 10-14-2020 05:15 AM

October 14: In a vision I saw a large corn field ready for harvest. As I watched, I saw people who had been hidden in the cornstalks begin to emerge. And I heard the Lord say that those who have been hidden in a place of obscurity will begin to come forth and experience breakthrough with varying degrees of significance. For some breaking through will be life-changing and for others it will be moments of unusual clarity of purpose and direction. Praise God for His goodness! Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!

bluidkiti 10-15-2020 04:59 AM

October 15: Do not forget to include Me in every area of your life and ask Me for help. I am not a silent partner. I will speak to you in a still, small voice when you must position yourself to hear. Internally you must shut down the fear, worry and other loud voices that would lead you astray. This will depend on your level of sensitivity to My Spirit, which must be developed in quietness as you seek. John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

bluidkiti 10-16-2020 05:06 AM

October 16: Circumstances will dictate your best course of action in the days ahead. If you are uncertain and afraid settle yourself in the assurance that I am with you. I know you. I care for you. Allow Me to bring you through difficulties. I am your very present help in times of trouble. Psalm 33:20 Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.