Welcome to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums! Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Forum Rules - Please make sure to read these!
We do not endorse any particulars group name or affiliate our forums with any organization. Mention of a particulars group name is only used to help members assemble their topics and posts in an orderly manner.
We attempt to keep the forums free from advertisements, pay per click systems and other revenue generating systems. Advertisements or solicitation of funds of any type are not permitted without the prior approval of the Administration. If you have a product, service, or appeal that you would like to promote, advertise, or plea, please contact the Administration for approval and assistance.
Although the administrators and moderators of Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums - Alcohol and Drug Addiction Help/Support
will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums - Alcohol and Drug Addiction Help/Support
, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The forum moderators may reject posts based on their interpretation of these guidelines and specifically the violations listed in the section below. The infringing member may be warned, suspended, subjected to post moderation or have his/her membership permanently revoked, depending on the severity of the violation(s), as deemed by their discretion.
By agreeing to these rules,
you warrant that you will not post any nude and/or pornographic images or attachments or any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, being argumentative, harassing other members and causing trouble are also forbidden on this forum.
Additionally, unwelcome are persons with political or controversial agendas, and persons who use the forums to link to, or promote, other websites and/or products. Advertisements or solicitation of funds of any type are not permitted without the prior approval. If you have a product, service, or appeal that you would like to promote, advertise, or plea, please contact the Administration for approval and assistance.
Links to other sites with questionable content are not permitted and will be removed without notice.
More On Forums Violations
1. Spamming: Advertising, defined as the buying, selling or trading of any commercial or personal product or service, or the solicitation of money, such as for investments, charities, or private gatherings. This includes posting messages for the sole purpose of promoting personal agendas that are in the opinion of forum moderators. If you have a product, service, or appeal that you would like to promote, advertise, or plea, please contact the Administration for approval and assistance.
2. Posting of links that would violate our guidelines or that may present a technical threat if accessed. Promotional links of any kind are not allowed. That holds for both commercial and for non-commercial sites. Do not post addresses or links to other forums, blogs or websites. Do not post links to sites that flame another recovery method or recovery group. Do not post links or counters and trackers in signatures / visitor messages / private messages or post images with scripts or codes linked from another site. All links that violate forum rules will be removed. Continuing to ignore this rule and post links anyway will get you banned and deleted from the site.
3. Breaching of privacy: Solicitation of names and addresses or other personal information for commercial purposes or, in the case of minors, for any purpose. Revealing personal information, including e-mail addresses, about other members that would identify them in the real world and which they have not otherwise made public online. This includes posting the contents of emails, private messages, private phone conversations, and/or any other private information that has not
been shared on the forums by the member personally.
4. Trolling: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members - be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program. This includes flaming, flame baiting, registration of multiple accounts or impersonation of another member. Do not Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another member.
5. Flooding: Any action apparently intended to consume board space or to hamper other member postings, including the posting of essentially identical messages into different threads or repeatedly over time.
Members open links or URL's in posts at their own risk. However, links posted that are in violation of any of our rules may also be subject to censure.
The owners of Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
If you feel that a decision has been made arbitrarily you may contact an Administrator privately for clarification. Publicly denouncing the actions of a Forum Leader, Moderator or Administrator is inappropriate.
Ignorance of these guidelines is not an acceptable excuse for violations.