View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
“Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.” - - Don Miguel Ruiz
So much of my life I was a drama queen and didn`t realize that I had a disease of perception. How I saw it was the only way. I use to say, `You should see it through my eyes, it sometimes get`s scary.`

ave used the slogan, but not so often in the context you have used, for me it was "Hesitate and Meditate." Stop and think before I react. Sometimes using the "How Important is it?" I found myself discounting myself and my needs. Sometimes you just need to stand up and be counted, other times it is much better to just let go and not worth the hassle and the controversy to argue or make your point.

How Important Is It? is something I use when I make a decision to do something or go somewhere. If going there jeopardizes my sobriety, is it in my best interest to go there. Sobriety meaning soundness of mind, not necessarily meaning that I will drink as a result of going there.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: