View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 04:07 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4

Ephesians 3:17-19 "I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge."

Genesis 1:14-15 – And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

1 John 5:4 – For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Exodus 15:2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.

"But this one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

Romans 5:8 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote