View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 03:59 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Today's Thought - October

October 1

I have never seen a greater monster or miracle than myself.

~Montaigne

We know we’ve hurt people. We’ve heard our family cry out from the pain we’ve caused them. Because of alcohol and other drugs, we acted like monsters.

But we now live surrounded with love. We now work hard to make this world better. Recovery is a miracle. The rebirth of our spirit is our miracle.

It’s no wonder we love life the way we do! We’ve been given a second chance. Our joy is overflowing. The way we have been transformed through the will of our Higher Power and our work in the program is truly a marvel.
Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, help me manage the monster that lives within me. I pray that it will never again be let out.
Action for the Day

Today I’ll see myself as a miracle. I’ll be grateful for my new life.

Today's reading is from the book Keep it Simple, Daily Meditations for Twelve Step Beginnings and Renewal
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links