View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 04:26 AM   #46
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day.
Grateful I was able to nap after my trip downtown.
Grateful to connect with recovery people on my journey.
Grateful that my computer is back up and running, and I have my call display back on my phone.
Grateful that I have access to my directory so I can phone people and see who is calling.
Grateful that my son cooked dinner.
Grateful for all the tennis and curling, without them, there was nothing on that I wanted to watch.
Grateful for the break so I could catch up on some reading.
Grateful for the three meditations I did, and extra grateful for my God, who tells me what I need, even if I don`t like it. I used Osho cards tonight. Many times when I use my animal cards, I won`t like the message, will reshuffle, and get the same cards again. Other times, the last card I got, is the first card on the next query. I had some prayer cards and gave them away to Tony at the Holistic Center, along with some Celtic cards that were circular. My angel cards always seem to give a message that I can`t deny. I don`t use them so much any more, because when I first got them, they were for grounding me, emptying my head, new awareness and clarity, and now I don`t need them to connect with my God, I don`t use them for answers, I go for guidance as to what I need too change and for my personal inventory.
Grateful for all of you and thank you for sharing this journey with me. We may have used different substances or a combination of different drugs, but we have on purpose, to stay clean and sober in today.
Grateful for the power of Creation, how can you deny that there is a God.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links