View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 12:33 PM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8

Prayer to Use Our Gifts Wisely

Lord, give me each day the wisdom to see which things are important, and which things are not. Show me how best to use the time and talents you have given me. Help me to use all my opportunities wisely, that I may share, through service to others, the good gifts I have received from you. Amen.

If you are with me, O God, who can be against me? For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus my Lord. Amen.

Father, I thank You for instructing me and teaching me in the way I should go. Thank You for Your guidance and leadership concerning Your will, Your plan and Your purpose for my life. I hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, for I know You and follow You. In the name of Jesus I bind my feet to the paths of righteousness in which You are leading me for Your name’s sake. Amen

Almighty God, grant that as the fulfillment of the green comes to the withered grass, so thy restoring may come to me with the glory of life that comes in the resurrection of the soul. I trust thee to bring me out of winter's seal, that I may help make the spring. Amen.

Lord our God, we thank you for revealing your rulership, which is for the good of each of us. Each one of us will become what we ought to be when our faith is united with your divine power. Protect this faith in us through every temptation and through all we have yet to endure in this earthly life. Free us again and again for one thing alone, that your kingdom may come into being within us and around us, to the praise and glory of the everlasting truth you have given us in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for this day. Help me better myself and those around me.

Father as we begin this new day, we give You thanks for Your reminder to us of Your loving promises. You are faithful and will not disappoint us when we place our full trust in You. Today we ask for strength, comfort, hope, and Your abiding presence to those who have lost loved ones, and are in need of our prayers, and You. Will You wrap Your arms of love around them, and as You carry them through these difficult days may they rest in Your promises? We ask You to help us to be sensitive to their needs, and to be available, but not interfering. Remind us when we need to pray and when to be silent. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your promise of daily provision. You have always been so faithful to supply all of our needs. Lord, help me to be sensitive to the needs of others, and share with them the things that You have blessed me with. Lord, help me not to forget the poor and the hungry, just because I have plenty of food. I pray for the people in the countries of the world who are suffering in famine and war. Lord, send the food and help needed to keep them alive, so that they might find eternal life through Christ if they do not know You. Move on the hearts of Your people to send assistance or go and help. Help Your people to reach out to the world with help and the Word of the Lord so they will come to know You and Your love. I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: