View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:

Quote:
Within

"I need power each day, because I get weary. But with A.A. as my structure and God as my source of strength, I can face life without taking a drink. I don't have to stare out my window in total despair any more. The ocean and the sun and the trees and all the fantastic beauty that God has created have finally become very real to me. I crave and need the presence of nature. But I must also bear in mind that it is the spirit within me, which comes from God, that is going to be the healing force."

Came to Believe..., page 103

= The Hoffelds

JUST FOR TODAY
For me, when I surrendered and said, "My way isn't working, the Spirit was given to me and it was my believe that it was there, the trusting in that new source of power, and my continual feeding of the Spirit which allowed it to grow. It became a Source so much more powerful than I could have ever imagined, and it has been my mainstay through all tribulation.

The Spirit is there, the Light is within, it is whether I choose to smother it, or nuture it within my soul as to how much it can do for me, one day at a time.
This was posted in March 2004. It is still true in today. I just had a new awakening. Thing have been happening in 7s for me. My 21st anniversary is another 7 year cycle. Guess in some areas in my life, I still need to learn the hard way.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote