View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Monday, September 2, 2013

You are reading from the book Each Day a New Beginning

If I had to describe something as divine it would be what happens between people when they really get it together. There is a kind of spark that makes it all worthwhile. When you feel that spark, you get a good feeling deep in your gut.
—June L. Tapp

How lucky we are, that we can experience that divine spark with one another, and with all recovering women. The program offers us the chance, every moment of our lives from this day forward, to experience divinity. All we are asked to do is be there, for one another, to share fully who we are. Vulnerability gets easier as we learn that we can trust each other, that we can share pain, that it's okay to pull and prod and follow, first you and then me and then her.

What a thrill it is to leave our competition behind! The program bonds us together, and the bond will strengthen each of us, but it can elude us, too. It often does when we forget to be there, in one another's presence, when the opportunity comes.

I need these sparks to nurture my growth, singly and collectively. I will be part of a divine experience today.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote