View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
BW1
Super Moderator

"....firm in the knowledge God would give him the strength to overcome his obstacles. Philippians 4:13 says you can accomplish anything through the power of Christ in your heart."

I think this validates the fact that we can limit ourselves, keep our own selves from growing; especially when we allow ourselves to listen to others rather than our hearts.

We (I) had given so many others the power to instill their beliefs within me. I can now stand for the courage of my own convictions. THANK GOD!

Additionally when we (I) listen to that itty bitty sh** committee in my head. I stunt my own growth. Those committee members can be negative and place doubts and fears & other stumbling blocks in my path. Once i take that jump that drops my consciousness to my heart I thrive and grow. It is within the heart where TRUTH lives and where God writes and speaks the love notes that encourage me to press forward. It is those truths that set me free to blossom, gow and become the person God wants me to be.

It is those truths that help me to do my part to fulfill the purpose He has for me ansd to carry the message of His love, redemption and grace to others. And to those in despair & hopelessness--I get to share the message from my own ESH and what God has done and continues to do within me; to encourage others NOT to give up ignore the miracle happens.

Great reading to ponder thru the day...Thank You!
BW1 is offline   Reply With Quote