View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 07:52 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

Psalm 130:1 (NIV) Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord...

Thought: High or low, He wants to hear from us.

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me! - Psalm 139:17-18

Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” Mark 8:34

2 Kings 17:38-39 - 38 Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. 39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies."

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote