View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

Psalm 147:4 (NIV) He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.

Thought: Yes, God can handle what's on your plate. He's done a few big things before.

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. - John 13:34-35

John 15:12-13 — My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

We are to love each other as Jesus loved us, and he loved us enough to give his life for us. We may not have to die for someone, but there are other ways to practice sacrificial love: listening, helping, encouraging, giving. Think of someone in particular who needs that kind of love today. Give all the love you can, and then try to give a little more. John 15:17 - "This is my command - love each other."

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote