View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

Psalm 145:13 (NIV) ...The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made.

Thought: The Bible is full of blessings. Open the book and take a look.

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

1 Samuel 16:7b — "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. —Matthew 6:6

Ephesians 3:17-19 - 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote