View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 08:50 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

1 John 4:21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

Psalm 145:20 (NIV) The Lord watches over all who love Him...

Thought: He's got His eyes on you.

Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone. - Colossians 4:5-6

Today’s Scripture: John 3:21 (NLT): But those who do what is right come to the light gladly, so everyone can see that they are doing what God wants."

Today’s Thought: We need to try to live a life beyond reproach. People are watching whether we realize it or not. Let’s live a life where others will notice a difference about us.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me live my life in a way that unbelievers will ask me what is different about my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

John 14:1-6
Jesus Comforts His Disciples

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:11
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote