View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:

WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?

"The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went."
-- Source Unknown

To master money management, you must have the facts of how money moves through your life. We’re talking details here, for the specifics can be revealing.

If you're struggling with your finances, keep an accurate record of your spending for at least one month. Monitor every coin. This will tell you exactly how much you spend in a month, and on what.

Once the hard data is in front of you, you will likely know what can be changed. Also be aware that just recording your expenses will greatly increase your daily awareness and intention around money.

"More than ever before, Americans are suffering from back problems: back taxes, back rent, back auto payments."
-- Robert Orben

*** Tackle your financial challenges holistically! Learn the basic steps to managing money, explore your beliefs around wealth, and open to the spiritual laws of abundance.

Many times in my life I have been short, or feared running out, but my God supplies, often from the most unlikely sources.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote