View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 09:20 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

"Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved." Psalms 62:1 (KJV)

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6:14

Hebrews 13:21, NLT "May he equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him. All glory to him forever and ever! Amen."

All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. - 1 John 4:15

Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. —John 10:11

1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV) - Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote