Thread: Divine Order
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Divine Order

Divine Order
My life is always in divine order.

The sun shines brightly after a storm; spring is reborn at winter’s end; dawn follows the darkness of night. It’s easy to see these natural occurrences as an affirmation of divine order. However, when challenges arise, like the loss of a job or the end of a relationship, I may struggle to see this order at play in my own life.

As I turn within and open to divine understanding, I realize that divine order is not just a temporary or occasional occurrence—it’s always unfolding. Every moment of my life offers a new opportunity to deepen my spiritual understanding. I let go and let God as I trust in divine order, open to the blessings it brings.
This God—his way is perfect; the promise of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all who take refuge in him.—Psalm 18:30

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links