Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:54 AM   #11
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety. Extra glad that I woke up, even though I had problems getting out of bed, after sleeping in my chair for over 3 hours.
Grateful that the rain if finally here. My body has been telling me that it was going to come for three days before it got here.
Grateful for the food I have to cook.
Grateful that I have been feeling like eating, even if I don't always want to cook.
Grateful that my computer is fixed.
Grateful for John in my life, I don't know what I would do without him. I probably wouldn't have a computer.
Grateful that I could post again. My tremon disorder has been making it difficult to type. I keep getting double letters and editing is not one of my favourite things to do. Maybe because I was a proof reader for years. Maybe it is because I don't want to look at myself.
Grateful that my son got me a stool, so I can put my feet up. It looks like a bottle crate, it is white, and I folded a small comforter on top, and it is the right height and comfortable too. Now I have to remember to use it when I am on my computer.
Grateful that I have freedom of choice. When I woke up about 4:30 a.m., I chose to get out of bed. Now it is almost 8 a.m., I am choosing to go back to bed after going to FB.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote