View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 07:20 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Psalms 63:3

The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7

Philippians 4:4, ESV "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice."

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. John 1:14–16

James 5:16 (NIV) ...the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Thought: Big things happen in the unseen realm. You may be moving mountains that you can't see.

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. - Psalm 103:2-3

When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God. Ecclesiastes 5:19

Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." —James 4:15

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:3 (NLT): Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart.

Today’s Thought: Kindness is a rare commodity these days. Everyone is in such a hurry. Today, let’s take the time to show kindness to someone that you do not know. They might just need to know that someone cares about them.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my path today, that needs to know how much You care about them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: