View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:38 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: I am reminded of Elijah when he was on the run from Jezebel who wanted to kill him. He was in a cave where God spoke to him. We also are in a cave of sorts, separated from other people, where God can and will speak to us. We must have a heart to seek and ears to hear Him so that He can direct us in the days ahead. 1 Kings 19:9-12 And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and He said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?" So he said, "I have been very zealous for the Lord God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life." Then He said, "Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord." And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links