View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am a humble and miserable sinner. [At this point, pause to remember specific sins you have committed during the week and speak or think them.] I renounce all of these sins, heavenly Father, and repent of them, and I promise to make every effort not to repeat them.

Have mercy on me, pardon me for these offences and any I might have omitted from forgetfulness or ignorance; in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray for forgiveness. And I pray that your Holy Spirit may dwell with me today and throughout the coming week, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Amen.

May I go forth filled with the joy and confidence of your Spirit; and may everything I do this day, in word or deed, be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Amen.

Dear Lord, open my eyes that I may recognize the evidence of Your love and faithfulness all around me. ... Open my spiritual ears that I may more truly hear Your spoken words, and understand how getting to know You can impact my life for the better. ... Open my heart that I may be more sensitive to the needs and concerns of others. ... Let my spirit sense how You would have me use my time, my talents and my monies for Your glory. ... Help me to abandon my role as a spectator and choose to be a PLAYER for You!

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen.
© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

My Father, if rain may come today, may I realize its help, with the power of the sun, to increase life; and may its influence be sweet and wholesome to me, as I learn that sadness is temporary and will disappear with the coming of gladness. May I go search for the joy that may be mine today. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for my good husband. I am most blessed, Lord. I pray for those who are seeking a good mate, that they will be guided by Your Holy Spirit and find just the right person with whom they will share their lives. Lord, I also pray for those who are already married and ask that You strengthen the good marriages and heal those marriages that have suffered wounds and hurts. May each mate seek more of Your love and be willing to lay down their lives for each other. Let us all be filled with more of Your love daily. May love pour from me today no matter what I face. I ask this in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Christ, Our Measuring Stick

2 Corinthians 10:7-14

Dear Father, source of our joy and our pride,

Sometimes we are blind. We don't see what is right before our eyes. Help us to look that we may see, listen that we may hear.

Thank you, Father, that Christ has purchased me and that I belong to him. Thank you for the authority I have in him to build others up. Never let me do anything that would tear down or destroy.

Help me to be entirely honest. Let what I say about others in their absence be the same as I would say in their presence.

Help me be self-critical and not to measure myself by what others say or do. Let me honestly measure myself by the Lord.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Lord God, help us who are allowed to hear your Word. Help us come with all our hearts to the Savior, who leads us into your arms. Hear our pleading and let your countenance shine over the world. Send a new age soon, a new salvation to the earth, to the glory of your name. Show us that what we have learned about you is the truth and that we may live in the truth and find the way through to heaven, to the glory of your name. Hear us, O Lord our God. Often it seems that you are far away. But we know that our voices still reach you and that those roused by your Holy Spirit will become your workers for the Lord Jesus. Send your Spirit soon, O Lord God. Send the Comforter, who leads us into all light and all truth. We entrust ourselves and our daily lives to you. We want to be faithful. Help us to be your children, to remember at every step that we belong to you, Lord God. No matter how dark it is on earth, help us remember that we are with you, your children in eternity. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever. God bless each and every father today, and may they take Your example as our Heavenly Father. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: