View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:48 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life — not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11

Deuteronomy 10:17, ESV "For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God..."

Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ. - Philippians 3:8

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. – Psalm 73:25-26

"The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot." Psalms 16:5
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote