Thread: The Trumpet
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:09 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 26: Arise and meet your destiny. Arise to this place of understanding of that which you have not yet seen. For, I call those things that are not as though they were. And, certainly I have done so for you personally, and I have written your destiny over the ages for this time. Come now and be renewed. Come now and be invigorated by the moving of My Spirit. Come now and rejoice in that which I have done. It has not been a small nor hidden thing. Understand that I am for you and with you. The lies of the enemy will not stand. The truth of My word shall prevail in your life, and the leading and guidance of My Spirit will cause you to walk in the path that I have ordained for you. Continue to go forward. If you get off of the path simply step back on and continue this journey. The glory and the greatness of My work shall cause rejoicing to resound throughout the kingdom. Right now is the hour of perspective--the time in which I reveal to you the things that you’ve not understood. Come and see. Come and hear. Come and believe. Come and be renewed. Come now. Come to Me, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote