View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3

God of mercy, swift to help: as my lips pour forth your praise, fill my heart with the peace you give to those who wait for your salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Dear Lord, help me to learn not to keep running ahead of You, trying to do it all by myself, solving all my problems and everyone else's, and making "heavy weather." Teach me to turn everything over to You, claiming Your promises, praising Your name, and waiting for Your direction and Your timing. ... My life could be less stressful, couldn't it, Lord, and much more meaningful if only I'd learn. Help me.

In Your holy name I pray.

Amen.

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Loving Father, may I lay hold upon the highest standards of friendship and so be qualified to be a friend. May those who call and lean on me feel secure in my support. May none ever be ashamed to call me friend. Grant that those whom I love may keep faith with me. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we read in the Gospels that you brought healing and acceptance to many people, In your love stretch out your hands and touch me and bring healing and wholeness in my life. Amen.

Dear Lord, I thank you for this beautiful day. I ask for your guidance and wisdom as I go into this day. Please grant me the strength and wisdom to overcome the problems I may encounter in this day.

Honor, power and glory. Help us, Master, to see you as you are and obey your command. Our bodies are your temple. Let us show it by our devotion to the one who lives inside of us. May what we are on the inside take its rightful place on the outside in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Dear Father God, I thank you for showing me daily the path of righteousness and helping me to walk on it. Lord, deliver me from every angry thought so that those thoughts do not become deeds. I desire to have a clean heart and mind. Lord, grant me the strength to perform my responsibilities toward all and most of all, to take care of my responsibilities in the kingdom of God. Help me to make this world a better place to live. Lord, fill me with Your spirit so that I can love others with the love of God. Thank you for your loving kindness toward me and my family. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: