View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6

Prayer to Treat Others Well

Father, thank you for bringing me into your family. May I never disappoint you in the way I treat others. Teach me to show love, patience, and acceptance to all who come to me; let me show peace of soul and firm conviction that your will governs all. And I pray that others may see in me the qualities of character that can only be attributed to your presence in my life. Make my life a window for your light to shine through and a mirror to reflect your love to all I meet. To you be the glory and the honor, forever and ever, through Jesus my Lord. Amen.

I dedicate this day to you, mighty God. I pray that your Spirit will lift me up this day, and that your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. Amen.

Father, I thank you for loving me with an everlasting love. With loving-kindness you have drawn me, and you will build me, and I shall be rebuilt. Nothing shall separate me from the love of Christ—not tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril nor sword—nothing shall separate me from this Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. I receive your unfailing love for it is my comfort! Amen

Lord, each of us has different talents and abilities. We ask you to inspire us to discover and develop the best within us. Lead us to be both humble and generous in praising others for the good use of their talents. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your abundant love and mercy that You have shown to all of us. I have needed Your mercy on many occasions. When I have called out to You, You have never failed to reach down and restore me when I have failed You, and sinned. I am grateful for Your unchanging love. Help me to be like You and show mercy and love to those around me, even when they have failed me. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness in my heart. May Your love manifest in the body of Christ, so that we truly love one another and serve one another. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Lord our God, we look to you and to Jesus Christ our Savior. Continually renew your grace and your power in our lives, we pray. Renew your grace and power, that we may have light even in dark and distressing times and through the Savior may overcome as we wait faithfully for your kingdom. Help us to be ready to take anything upon ourselves, to serve you with body and soul, with all we have and are. May we belong to the hosts of those who go to meet you, who wait for your coming kingdom, which will bring comfort to the world and to all people who now suffer and grieve. O Lord our God, have mercy on our times and on our world. Grant that with thanks and praise we may soon see the signs of the fulfillment of your promises. Amen.

Dear Father, I thank you for helping me when I need it most. I pray you help me help others when they are in need.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: