Behind us to restrain us;
Around us to protect us.
In Christ's name I pray,
Amen.

by Saint Patrick (389-461 A.D.)
Meditation

[See verse 5 of today's Scripture.]

Prayer for Family and Friends

Blessed are you, loving Father, for all your gifts to me and those close to me. Blessed are you for giving me family and friends to be with me in times of joy and sorrow, to help me in days of need, and to rejoice with me in moments of celebration.

Father, I praise you for your son Jesus, who knew the happiness of family and friends, and in the love of your Holy Spirit. Blessed are you for ever and ever. Amen.

Parting Prayer

Lord, pour your love into my heart, that I may love you above all things, and my neighbors as myself. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Heavenly Father, I would be thankful for the blessings I am inclined to forget. Give me a heart of gratitude, and forbid that I should hold my friends for material gain or selfish ends. May I through the truthfulness of my lips, and the honor of my acts, be a necessary friend. Amen.

We know, Lord, that throughout our lives each of us will experience problems and difficulties. Give us courage and strength at those times and prevent us then from looking only at ourselves. Keep our vision wide so that, even in times of difficulty, we may still be of help to others. Help us not to be bitter towards people or situations, but empower us to take the initiative and break the cycle of hatred, bitterness, and evil actions. Help us to transform the difficulties that come our way into opportunities for personal growth and service of others. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, I do want my ways to please You. Help me to walk in Your ways and obey Your Words. I know if You ask anything of me, it is for my good, even if I do not understand some things at the moment. Lord, I cannot love my enemies in my own strength, I need Your supernatural love. Thank You, for fighting my battles for me. Help me to trust You more every day. Lord, I bless my enemies right now with this prayer. Forgive those that would judge me wrongly and say unkind things against me. Lord, deliver them and change their hearts so that they might know Your love and kindness. Help me to also not judge others, but pray for them and really love them the way You love them. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please help me find the forgiveness in my heart that you have shown me. Help me forgive those who have done wrong to me and allow me to be the better person.

Dear Father, Thank You for all good things…please give your prayer warriors strength and perseverance. Help us fight the good fight and never give up. We are a people called to this ministry of prayer and intercession…renew us and equip us by Your grace through Your beloved Son, our Jesus the Christ whom we love dearly. Amen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: